'Real Housewives of NYC' LuAnn Debuts 'Money Can't Buy You Class' Video
One of "The Real Housewives of New York City" cast, Countess LuAnn de Lesseps, premieres a music video in support of her debut single "Money Can't Buy You Class". She is seen hitting Midtown Manhattan club Covet with the companion of chiseled men.
"There's not really dancing," she previously told People about the video concept. "I just have very good looking men standing around. And it's about how money can't buy you class, so I'm taking money out of their pockets and throwing it onto the floor."
Of the recording process, LuAnn recalled, "When I made the song, I had dancing in Saint-Tropez in mind." She added, "I'm putting myself out there. Knowing that I won't always be perfect. And It's scary, but it's worth it. Let people talk about it."
- Salma Hayek Suggests Donald Trump Tried to Manipulate Her Into Agreeing on a Date
- 'Doctor Strange' Actor Benedict Wong Confirmed for 'Avengers: Infinity Wars'
- Leonardo DiCaprio Had Another Near-Death Experience While Diving in the Galapagos
- Listen to Sia's 3 New Tracks From 'This Is Acting' Deluxe Version
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Set Pics: First Look at Kit Harington in Full Costume
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik