The CW's Promo of 'Moonlight' Repeats
Beginning June 3, The CW will bring back CBS' canceled series "Moonlight" to life. In order to fill the vacant slot left by "The Vampire Diaries" which is making a transition to season 2, "Moonlight" will be aired every Thursdays at 9/8c.
The network's version of promo has been released under the slogan "It's a summer crush that doesn't suck". The vampire-themed series is starring Alex O'Loughlin who will soon be seen as the lead star of CBS' "Hawaii Five-O". Beside attempting to re-popularize O'Loughlin, the repeat is done in the middle of "Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" fever.
The series follows Mick St. John, a private investigator who has been a vampire for over fifty years. Mick meets Beth Turner, a reporter for the online newspaper BuzzWire, at the scene of the murder of a young woman. Mick and Beth begin investigating the crime together, helping each other to catch the killer.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby