The CW's Promo of 'Moonlight' Repeats
Beginning June 3, The CW will bring back CBS' canceled series "Moonlight" to life. In order to fill the vacant slot left by "The Vampire Diaries" which is making a transition to season 2, "Moonlight" will be aired every Thursdays at 9/8c.
The network's version of promo has been released under the slogan "It's a summer crush that doesn't suck". The vampire-themed series is starring Alex O'Loughlin who will soon be seen as the lead star of CBS' "Hawaii Five-O". Beside attempting to re-popularize O'Loughlin, the repeat is done in the middle of "Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" fever.
The series follows Mick St. John, a private investigator who has been a vampire for over fifty years. Mick meets Beth Turner, a reporter for the online newspaper BuzzWire, at the scene of the murder of a young woman. Mick and Beth begin investigating the crime together, helping each other to catch the killer.
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'