The CW's Promo of 'Moonlight' Repeats
Beginning June 3, The CW will bring back CBS' canceled series "Moonlight" to life. In order to fill the vacant slot left by "The Vampire Diaries" which is making a transition to season 2, "Moonlight" will be aired every Thursdays at 9/8c.
The network's version of promo has been released under the slogan "It's a summer crush that doesn't suck". The vampire-themed series is starring Alex O'Loughlin who will soon be seen as the lead star of CBS' "Hawaii Five-O". Beside attempting to re-popularize O'Loughlin, the repeat is done in the middle of "Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" fever.
The series follows Mick St. John, a private investigator who has been a vampire for over fifty years. Mick meets Beth Turner, a reporter for the online newspaper BuzzWire, at the scene of the murder of a young woman. Mick and Beth begin investigating the crime together, helping each other to catch the killer.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly