The CW's Promo of 'Moonlight' Repeats
Beginning June 3, The CW will bring back CBS' canceled series "Moonlight" to life. In order to fill the vacant slot left by "The Vampire Diaries" which is making a transition to season 2, "Moonlight" will be aired every Thursdays at 9/8c.
The network's version of promo has been released under the slogan "It's a summer crush that doesn't suck". The vampire-themed series is starring Alex O'Loughlin who will soon be seen as the lead star of CBS' "Hawaii Five-O". Beside attempting to re-popularize O'Loughlin, the repeat is done in the middle of "Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" fever.
The series follows Mick St. John, a private investigator who has been a vampire for over fifty years. Mick meets Beth Turner, a reporter for the online newspaper BuzzWire, at the scene of the murder of a young woman. Mick and Beth begin investigating the crime together, helping each other to catch the killer.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival