The CW's Promo of 'Moonlight' Repeats
Beginning June 3, The CW will bring back CBS' canceled series "Moonlight" to life. In order to fill the vacant slot left by "The Vampire Diaries" which is making a transition to season 2, "Moonlight" will be aired every Thursdays at 9/8c.
The network's version of promo has been released under the slogan "It's a summer crush that doesn't suck". The vampire-themed series is starring Alex O'Loughlin who will soon be seen as the lead star of CBS' "Hawaii Five-O". Beside attempting to re-popularize O'Loughlin, the repeat is done in the middle of "Vampire Diaries" and "Twilight" fever.
The series follows Mick St. John, a private investigator who has been a vampire for over fifty years. Mick meets Beth Turner, a reporter for the online newspaper BuzzWire, at the scene of the murder of a young woman. Mick and Beth begin investigating the crime together, helping each other to catch the killer.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory