Kanye West Not Playing Nice in Leaked Song 'Power'
Kanye West is finally pouring his outrage over negative publicity he received over the past few months on a recently-leaked song titled "Power". He raps, "I'm living in the 21st Century, doing something mean to it / Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it / Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it / I guess every superhero need his theme music."
Moreover, Kanye also hits back at "Saturday Night Live" cast who poke fun at him after he infamously interrupted Taylor Swift's Best Female Video acceptance speech at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. He blasted, "F**k 'SNL' and the whole cast. Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole a**."
Kanye West actually has debuted his new album titled "Good Ass Job" in front of star-studded crowd at Manhattan hotspot CV over the weekend. Though so, the rapper's A&R Plain Pat didn't take the leak lightly as he wrote on Twitter, "So waaaack. Working on a record for all those months to see an unfinished leak hit the Net."
Kanye West's new album might be dropped this summer. Some of the materials in the album were recorded in Hawaii with fellow rapper Drake and his protege Big Sean. Maya Angelou, Gill Scott Herron and Nina Simone were cited as Kanye's inspirations in laying tracks for the upcoming release.
More Kanye West News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby