Kanye West Not Playing Nice in Leaked Song 'Power'
Kanye West is finally pouring his outrage over negative publicity he received over the past few months on a recently-leaked song titled "Power". He raps, "I'm living in the 21st Century, doing something mean to it / Do it better than anybody you ever seen do it / Screams from the haters, got a nice ring to it / I guess every superhero need his theme music."
Moreover, Kanye also hits back at "Saturday Night Live" cast who poke fun at him after he infamously interrupted Taylor Swift's Best Female Video acceptance speech at 2009 MTV Video Music Awards. He blasted, "F**k 'SNL' and the whole cast. Tell 'em Yeezy said they can kiss my whole a**."
Kanye West actually has debuted his new album titled "Good Ass Job" in front of star-studded crowd at Manhattan hotspot CV over the weekend. Though so, the rapper's A&R Plain Pat didn't take the leak lightly as he wrote on Twitter, "So waaaack. Working on a record for all those months to see an unfinished leak hit the Net."
Kanye West's new album might be dropped this summer. Some of the materials in the album were recorded in Hawaii with fellow rapper Drake and his protege Big Sean. Maya Angelou, Gill Scott Herron and Nina Simone were cited as Kanye's inspirations in laying tracks for the upcoming release.
More Kanye West News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!