Joanna Garcia Is Yankee Outfielder's Bride-to-Be
"Privileged" star Joanna Garcia is set to head to the altar. Her rep told People that the 30-year-old actress is engaged to marry New York Yankee outfielder Nick Swisher.
Swisher himself went public about his romance with Joanna back in September 2009. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, the outfielder confirmed, "She is my lady. Joanna is my lady."
And Swisher later wasn't playing shy when talking about his now-bride-to-be. During his appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in the same month, he praised Joanna, calling her "amazing".
Meanwhile, Joanna was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's best friend and business partner Trace Ayala in June 2008. However, they called off their engagement and Joanna was briefly reported dating "One Tree Hill" star Robert Buckley.
- Amanda Seyfried and Husband Thomas Sadoski Welcome Their First Child
- Orlando Bloom's Holiday Companion Kristy Hinze Suffers Nip Slip in St. Barts
- Iggy Azalea Twerks All Over Hong Kong in 'Mo Bounce' Music Video
- Wonder Woman and Cyborg Unleash Their Powers in 'Justice League' New Teasers
- Kanye West Is Spoiling Kim Kardashian With Jewelries, but She 'Won't Wear Any of It'
- Topless Bella Thorne Channels Marilyn Monroe in Sultry Pic
- Kim Kardashian Is Blamed for 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Rating Flop
- Baby Groot Angrily Kills Ravager in New 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Teaser