Joanna Garcia Is Yankee Outfielder's Bride-to-Be
"Privileged" star Joanna Garcia is set to head to the altar. Her rep told People that the 30-year-old actress is engaged to marry New York Yankee outfielder Nick Swisher.
Swisher himself went public about his romance with Joanna back in September 2009. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, the outfielder confirmed, "She is my lady. Joanna is my lady."
And Swisher later wasn't playing shy when talking about his now-bride-to-be. During his appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in the same month, he praised Joanna, calling her "amazing".
Meanwhile, Joanna was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's best friend and business partner Trace Ayala in June 2008. However, they called off their engagement and Joanna was briefly reported dating "One Tree Hill" star Robert Buckley.
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair