Joanna Garcia Is Yankee Outfielder's Bride-to-Be
"Privileged" star Joanna Garcia is set to head to the altar. Her rep told People that the 30-year-old actress is engaged to marry New York Yankee outfielder Nick Swisher.
Swisher himself went public about his romance with Joanna back in September 2009. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, the outfielder confirmed, "She is my lady. Joanna is my lady."
And Swisher later wasn't playing shy when talking about his now-bride-to-be. During his appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in the same month, he praised Joanna, calling her "amazing".
Meanwhile, Joanna was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's best friend and business partner Trace Ayala in June 2008. However, they called off their engagement and Joanna was briefly reported dating "One Tree Hill" star Robert Buckley.
More Joanna Garcia News
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?