Joanna Garcia Is Yankee Outfielder's Bride-to-Be
"Privileged" star Joanna Garcia is set to head to the altar. Her rep told People that the 30-year-old actress is engaged to marry New York Yankee outfielder Nick Swisher.
Swisher himself went public about his romance with Joanna back in September 2009. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, the outfielder confirmed, "She is my lady. Joanna is my lady."
And Swisher later wasn't playing shy when talking about his now-bride-to-be. During his appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in the same month, he praised Joanna, calling her "amazing".
Meanwhile, Joanna was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's best friend and business partner Trace Ayala in June 2008. However, they called off their engagement and Joanna was briefly reported dating "One Tree Hill" star Robert Buckley.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic