Joanna Garcia Is Yankee Outfielder's Bride-to-Be
"Privileged" star Joanna Garcia is set to head to the altar. Her rep told People that the 30-year-old actress is engaged to marry New York Yankee outfielder Nick Swisher.
Swisher himself went public about his romance with Joanna back in September 2009. During an interview with Sports Illustrated, the outfielder confirmed, "She is my lady. Joanna is my lady."
And Swisher later wasn't playing shy when talking about his now-bride-to-be. During his appearance on "Late Night with Jimmy Fallon" in the same month, he praised Joanna, calling her "amazing".
Meanwhile, Joanna was previously engaged to Justin Timberlake's best friend and business partner Trace Ayala in June 2008. However, they called off their engagement and Joanna was briefly reported dating "One Tree Hill" star Robert Buckley.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory