'Kendra' Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex Tape History
Kendra Wilkinson, who is hot on the headlines, revealed in a segment of her reality show "Kendra" that she thinks her ex-boyfriend was jealous of her life as a celebrity. This is the side of story according to Kendra after the former flame Justin Frye sold the private tapes to Vivid Entertainment.
In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode, the ex-Playboy girl told her autobiographer that she once had a boyfriend she would "have sex every couple days" with. She admitted that they would tape it every now and then. "There's a lot of couples who do that," she said, adding "At that time I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
Then she revealed her feeling of being betrayed. "It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" she said, before adding a defense that most people do the sex tape when they are already a celebrity but she was not at that time. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me," she continued. "I hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star."
"Kendra" airs on Monday, May 31. The synopsis says, "Hank is uncomfortable with the information Kendra reveals in her tell-all autobiography."
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group