'Kendra' Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex Tape History
Kendra Wilkinson, who is hot on the headlines, revealed in a segment of her reality show "Kendra" that she thinks her ex-boyfriend was jealous of her life as a celebrity. This is the side of story according to Kendra after the former flame Justin Frye sold the private tapes to Vivid Entertainment.
In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode, the ex-Playboy girl told her autobiographer that she once had a boyfriend she would "have sex every couple days" with. She admitted that they would tape it every now and then. "There's a lot of couples who do that," she said, adding "At that time I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
Then she revealed her feeling of being betrayed. "It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" she said, before adding a defense that most people do the sex tape when they are already a celebrity but she was not at that time. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me," she continued. "I hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star."
"Kendra" airs on Monday, May 31. The synopsis says, "Hank is uncomfortable with the information Kendra reveals in her tell-all autobiography."
More Kendra News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates