'Kendra' Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex Tape History
Kendra Wilkinson, who is hot on the headlines, revealed in a segment of her reality show "Kendra" that she thinks her ex-boyfriend was jealous of her life as a celebrity. This is the side of story according to Kendra after the former flame Justin Frye sold the private tapes to Vivid Entertainment.
In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode, the ex-Playboy girl told her autobiographer that she once had a boyfriend she would "have sex every couple days" with. She admitted that they would tape it every now and then. "There's a lot of couples who do that," she said, adding "At that time I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
Then she revealed her feeling of being betrayed. "It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" she said, before adding a defense that most people do the sex tape when they are already a celebrity but she was not at that time. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me," she continued. "I hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star."
"Kendra" airs on Monday, May 31. The synopsis says, "Hank is uncomfortable with the information Kendra reveals in her tell-all autobiography."
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated