'Kendra' Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex Tape History
Kendra Wilkinson, who is hot on the headlines, revealed in a segment of her reality show "Kendra" that she thinks her ex-boyfriend was jealous of her life as a celebrity. This is the side of story according to Kendra after the former flame Justin Frye sold the private tapes to Vivid Entertainment.
In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode, the ex-Playboy girl told her autobiographer that she once had a boyfriend she would "have sex every couple days" with. She admitted that they would tape it every now and then. "There's a lot of couples who do that," she said, adding "At that time I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
Then she revealed her feeling of being betrayed. "It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" she said, before adding a defense that most people do the sex tape when they are already a celebrity but she was not at that time. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me," she continued. "I hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star."
"Kendra" airs on Monday, May 31. The synopsis says, "Hank is uncomfortable with the information Kendra reveals in her tell-all autobiography."
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed