'Kendra' Sneak Peek: Kendra Wilkinson Talks Sex Tape History
Kendra Wilkinson, who is hot on the headlines, revealed in a segment of her reality show "Kendra" that she thinks her ex-boyfriend was jealous of her life as a celebrity. This is the side of story according to Kendra after the former flame Justin Frye sold the private tapes to Vivid Entertainment.
In a sneak peek of the upcoming episode, the ex-Playboy girl told her autobiographer that she once had a boyfriend she would "have sex every couple days" with. She admitted that they would tape it every now and then. "There's a lot of couples who do that," she said, adding "At that time I wasn't a celebrity. I didn't even know I was going to become a celebrity."
Then she revealed her feeling of being betrayed. "It broke my heart because how can you do that when I have a baby?" she said, before adding a defense that most people do the sex tape when they are already a celebrity but she was not at that time. "It bothers me because people are going to judge me," she continued. "I hope to God nobody looks at me like a porn star."
"Kendra" airs on Monday, May 31. The synopsis says, "Hank is uncomfortable with the information Kendra reveals in her tell-all autobiography."
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle