Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Te Amo'
Rihanna's music video filmed to support her latest single "Te Amo" has made its debut for viewing pleasure. It features the "Umbrella" hitmaker romancing her on-screen same-sex lover who is played by a French supermodel Laetitia Casta.
The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler. It was shot in late April at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when the Barbadian songstress stayed in the country for her Last Girl on Earth tour. "Really proud of what we did," Anthony tweeted about the video shoot.
"Te Amo" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". The music video was unveiled days after the arrival of "Rockstar 101" clip which has her impersonating Slash by wearing a top hat and long curly wig.
Rihanna's "Te Amo" music video
More Rihanna News
- Khloe Kardashian Divorces Lamar Odom to Find New Husband and Have Kids
- Amy Schumer Mocks Selena Gomez and 'Relatable' Stars in Hilarious Skit. Watch Selena's Response
- 'Fast 8' Cast Goofing Around During First Day on Set
- Taylor Lautner Laughs So Hard at His Naked 'Twilight' Fan Art
- Nick Jonas Reveals He Doesn't Talk to Exes Olivia Culpo and Miley Cyrus Anymore
- Trailer of James Franco's Twisted 'Mother, May I Sleep with Danger?' Remake Is Here!
- 'Glee' Alum Mark Salling Indicted on Child Pornography Charges
- Check Out New 'Star Trek Beyond' Photos