Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Te Amo'
Rihanna's music video filmed to support her latest single "Te Amo" has made its debut for viewing pleasure. It features the "Umbrella" hitmaker romancing her on-screen same-sex lover who is played by a French supermodel Laetitia Casta.
The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler. It was shot in late April at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when the Barbadian songstress stayed in the country for her Last Girl on Earth tour. "Really proud of what we did," Anthony tweeted about the video shoot.
"Te Amo" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". The music video was unveiled days after the arrival of "Rockstar 101" clip which has her impersonating Slash by wearing a top hat and long curly wig.
More Rihanna News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed