Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Te Amo'
Rihanna's music video filmed to support her latest single "Te Amo" has made its debut for viewing pleasure. It features the "Umbrella" hitmaker romancing her on-screen same-sex lover who is played by a French supermodel Laetitia Casta.
The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler. It was shot in late April at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when the Barbadian songstress stayed in the country for her Last Girl on Earth tour. "Really proud of what we did," Anthony tweeted about the video shoot.
"Te Amo" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". The music video was unveiled days after the arrival of "Rockstar 101" clip which has her impersonating Slash by wearing a top hat and long curly wig.
Rihanna's "Te Amo" music video
More Rihanna News
- Arcade Fire Responds to Trump's Inauguration in 'I Give You Power' Ft. Mavis Staples
- Louis Tomlinson and Danielle Campbell Break Up Weeks After His Mom's Death
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Files for Divorce From Wife of 22 Years, Sara Kapfer
- First Look at Susan Sarandon and Jessica Lange on Ryan Murphy's 'Feud'
- George and Amal Clooney Are 'Having a Blast Coming Up With Baby Names'
- Topless Ariel Winter Shows Off Breast Reduction Scars in New Unretouched Pics
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family