Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Te Amo'
Rihanna's music video filmed to support her latest single "Te Amo" has made its debut for viewing pleasure. It features the "Umbrella" hitmaker romancing her on-screen same-sex lover who is played by a French supermodel Laetitia Casta.
The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler. It was shot in late April at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when the Barbadian songstress stayed in the country for her Last Girl on Earth tour. "Really proud of what we did," Anthony tweeted about the video shoot.
"Te Amo" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". The music video was unveiled days after the arrival of "Rockstar 101" clip which has her impersonating Slash by wearing a top hat and long curly wig.
More Rihanna News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch