Video Premiere: Rihanna's 'Te Amo'
Rihanna's music video filmed to support her latest single "Te Amo" has made its debut for viewing pleasure. It features the "Umbrella" hitmaker romancing her on-screen same-sex lover who is played by a French supermodel Laetitia Casta.
The music video is directed by Anthony Mandler. It was shot in late April at a 16th century castle of Vigny in the suburbs of Paris, France when the Barbadian songstress stayed in the country for her Last Girl on Earth tour. "Really proud of what we did," Anthony tweeted about the video shoot.
"Te Amo" is taken from Rihanna's fourth studio album "Rated R". The music video was unveiled days after the arrival of "Rockstar 101" clip which has her impersonating Slash by wearing a top hat and long curly wig.
More Rihanna News
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says