First Look at Jill Valentine in 'Resident Evil: Afterlife' Surfaces
Several official pictures from "Resident Evil: Afterlife" have been released, but none of them features Jill Valentine. Now, Shock Till You Drop (SYTD) has got its hand on the first look at the character played by Sienna Guillory through pictures of new footage shown during a presentation attended by director Paul W.S. Anderson.
"[The image is] from a conference thing that Anderson did (he's in the chair on the stage) showing new footage (I believe in Japan)," SYTD reader DJBlack claims as quoted by the site. "The woman on the screen is Sienna [Guillory] as JILL (as the "Birdlady"...notice the scarab control device on her chest!!)."
Jill is a demoted member of Umbrella Corp's elite Special Tactics and Rescue Services (S.T.A.R.S.) who joined Terri, Carlos, L.J. and Nicholai in battling the zombies and taking over the city from the walking dead. Lead actress Milla Jovovich was the one who first suggested that the character will return to the upcoming film.
"Resident Evil: Afterlife" will revolve around Alice, who continues on her journey to find survivors and lead them to safety in a world ravaged by a virus infection, where its victims are turned into the Undead. Her deadly battle with the Umbrella Corporation reaches new heights, but she gets some unexpected help from an old friend. This fourth "Resident Evil" film is due for September 10 U.S. release.
- NBC Sets Premiere Date for DC Comics' Comedy 'Powerless'
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016