Lil Wayne Premieres 'Da Da Da' Music Video
The first of four videos that Lil Wayne is going to release this weekend has been premiered. Picked as the leader is "Da Da Da" which features Hip-Hop group iMayday!. It sees the rapper going up the roof and drawing attention from the street for his impromptu performance.
Directed by David Rousseau, the music video was shot in February at the Marlin Hotel in Miami during a filming marathon for a dozen of videos before Weezy went to jail for a weapon-possession charge. "...the point is to keep Wayne [visible] on TV and everything for whatever time he's in. There was a plan in action," Rousseau who foresees all the four videos said.
The other three videos which are due this weekend are "Knockout" which has Nicki Minaj as a cameo, "Runnin" which features Shanell, and "Get a Life". A short preview of "Runnin" has just been made available, showing lots of light background.
- Da Da Da
- Runnin Preview
More Lil Wayne News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!