Lil Wayne Premieres 'Da Da Da' Music Video
The first of four videos that Lil Wayne is going to release this weekend has been premiered. Picked as the leader is "Da Da Da" which features Hip-Hop group iMayday!. It sees the rapper going up the roof and drawing attention from the street for his impromptu performance.
Directed by David Rousseau, the music video was shot in February at the Marlin Hotel in Miami during a filming marathon for a dozen of videos before Weezy went to jail for a weapon-possession charge. "...the point is to keep Wayne [visible] on TV and everything for whatever time he's in. There was a plan in action," Rousseau who foresees all the four videos said.
The other three videos which are due this weekend are "Knockout" which has Nicki Minaj as a cameo, "Runnin" which features Shanell, and "Get a Life". A short preview of "Runnin" has just been made available, showing lots of light background.
- Da Da Da
- Runnin Preview
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture