Lil Wayne Premieres 'Da Da Da' Music Video
The first of four videos that Lil Wayne is going to release this weekend has been premiered. Picked as the leader is "Da Da Da" which features Hip-Hop group iMayday!. It sees the rapper going up the roof and drawing attention from the street for his impromptu performance.
Directed by David Rousseau, the music video was shot in February at the Marlin Hotel in Miami during a filming marathon for a dozen of videos before Weezy went to jail for a weapon-possession charge. "...the point is to keep Wayne [visible] on TV and everything for whatever time he's in. There was a plan in action," Rousseau who foresees all the four videos said.
The other three videos which are due this weekend are "Knockout" which has Nicki Minaj as a cameo, "Runnin" which features Shanell, and "Get a Life". A short preview of "Runnin" has just been made available, showing lots of light background.
- Da Da Da
- Runnin Preview
More Lil Wayne News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars