Lil Wayne Premieres 'Da Da Da' Music Video
The first of four videos that Lil Wayne is going to release this weekend has been premiered. Picked as the leader is "Da Da Da" which features Hip-Hop group iMayday!. It sees the rapper going up the roof and drawing attention from the street for his impromptu performance.
Directed by David Rousseau, the music video was shot in February at the Marlin Hotel in Miami during a filming marathon for a dozen of videos before Weezy went to jail for a weapon-possession charge. "...the point is to keep Wayne [visible] on TV and everything for whatever time he's in. There was a plan in action," Rousseau who foresees all the four videos said.
The other three videos which are due this weekend are "Knockout" which has Nicki Minaj as a cameo, "Runnin" which features Shanell, and "Get a Life". A short preview of "Runnin" has just been made available, showing lots of light background.
- Da Da Da
- Runnin Preview
More Lil Wayne News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'