Lil Wayne Premieres 'Da Da Da' Music Video
The first of four videos that Lil Wayne is going to release this weekend has been premiered. Picked as the leader is "Da Da Da" which features Hip-Hop group iMayday!. It sees the rapper going up the roof and drawing attention from the street for his impromptu performance.
Directed by David Rousseau, the music video was shot in February at the Marlin Hotel in Miami during a filming marathon for a dozen of videos before Weezy went to jail for a weapon-possession charge. "...the point is to keep Wayne [visible] on TV and everything for whatever time he's in. There was a plan in action," Rousseau who foresees all the four videos said.
The other three videos which are due this weekend are "Knockout" which has Nicki Minaj as a cameo, "Runnin" which features Shanell, and "Get a Life". A short preview of "Runnin" has just been made available, showing lots of light background.
- Da Da Da
- Runnin Preview
More Lil Wayne News
- First Official Look at Emma Watson and Dan Stevens in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Keegan Allen Tweets His Phone Number
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs