Crystal Bowersox and Beau Split Before 'Idol' Finale
Crystal Bowersox's fans might be wondering why she wasn't accompanied by his boyfriend Tony during "American Idol" final show. And the talent search contestant has revealed why, saying that he split from him on the morning of the final performances.
Talking to Ryan Seacrest and Kara DioGuardi on his radio show, runner-up Crystal said, "He's driving somewhere. Big Tony... he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." The 24-year-old beauty further explained, "I didn't break up with him... it was a mutual thing."
"It's cool though, we're both logical, grown adults. He's a small town guy and that's fine, I'm a small town girl, but I want this," Crystal added. "I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it... he didn't think he was up for it."
On "American Idol" result in which she was beaten out by Lee DeWyze after he received the highest vote in the final, Crystal shared, "I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy