Crystal Bowersox and Beau Split Before 'Idol' Finale
Crystal Bowersox's fans might be wondering why she wasn't accompanied by his boyfriend Tony during "American Idol" final show. And the talent search contestant has revealed why, saying that he split from him on the morning of the final performances.
Talking to Ryan Seacrest and Kara DioGuardi on his radio show, runner-up Crystal said, "He's driving somewhere. Big Tony... he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." The 24-year-old beauty further explained, "I didn't break up with him... it was a mutual thing."
"It's cool though, we're both logical, grown adults. He's a small town guy and that's fine, I'm a small town girl, but I want this," Crystal added. "I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it... he didn't think he was up for it."
On "American Idol" result in which she was beaten out by Lee DeWyze after he received the highest vote in the final, Crystal shared, "I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly."
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes
- Cristiano Ronaldo's Mother Laughs Off Georgina Rodriguez Pregnancy Rumor: 'It's Nonsense'
- Lamar Odom Is Refused Entry at Los Angeles Strip Club