Crystal Bowersox and Beau Split Before 'Idol' Finale
Crystal Bowersox's fans might be wondering why she wasn't accompanied by his boyfriend Tony during "American Idol" final show. And the talent search contestant has revealed why, saying that he split from him on the morning of the final performances.
Talking to Ryan Seacrest and Kara DioGuardi on his radio show, runner-up Crystal said, "He's driving somewhere. Big Tony... he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." The 24-year-old beauty further explained, "I didn't break up with him... it was a mutual thing."
"It's cool though, we're both logical, grown adults. He's a small town guy and that's fine, I'm a small town girl, but I want this," Crystal added. "I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it... he didn't think he was up for it."
On "American Idol" result in which she was beaten out by Lee DeWyze after he received the highest vote in the final, Crystal shared, "I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly."
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2