Crystal Bowersox and Beau Split Before 'Idol' Finale
Crystal Bowersox's fans might be wondering why she wasn't accompanied by his boyfriend Tony during "American Idol" final show. And the talent search contestant has revealed why, saying that he split from him on the morning of the final performances.
Talking to Ryan Seacrest and Kara DioGuardi on his radio show, runner-up Crystal said, "He's driving somewhere. Big Tony... he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." The 24-year-old beauty further explained, "I didn't break up with him... it was a mutual thing."
"It's cool though, we're both logical, grown adults. He's a small town guy and that's fine, I'm a small town girl, but I want this," Crystal added. "I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it... he didn't think he was up for it."
On "American Idol" result in which she was beaten out by Lee DeWyze after he received the highest vote in the final, Crystal shared, "I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked