Crystal Bowersox and Beau Split Before 'Idol' Finale
Crystal Bowersox's fans might be wondering why she wasn't accompanied by his boyfriend Tony during "American Idol" final show. And the talent search contestant has revealed why, saying that he split from him on the morning of the final performances.
Talking to Ryan Seacrest and Kara DioGuardi on his radio show, runner-up Crystal said, "He's driving somewhere. Big Tony... he went home. He wasn't cool with the lifestyle." The 24-year-old beauty further explained, "I didn't break up with him... it was a mutual thing."
"It's cool though, we're both logical, grown adults. He's a small town guy and that's fine, I'm a small town girl, but I want this," Crystal added. "I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn't think he was up for it... he didn't think he was up for it."
On "American Idol" result in which she was beaten out by Lee DeWyze after he received the highest vote in the final, Crystal shared, "I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly."
- Josh Gad Recruits Chris Pratt, J.J. Abrams and More to Get 'Star Wars' Spoilers From Daisy Ridley
- Kris Jenner Reveals Whether She Will Marry Corey Gamble
- First Photo of 'The Predator' Cast in Costume Unveiled
- Calvin Harris Teases Collaborative Song With Frank Ocean and Offset
- 'Mission: Impossible 6' Will Feature Ethan Hunt's Emotional Journey, Says Director
- Jennifer Lopez on Drake and Dating Younger Men: 'It Has Nothing to Do With Age'
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Nick Gets Surprise Visit From Ex Andi Dorfman After Hometown Dates
- Drake Gives a Birthday Shout Out to Rihanna During Concert