Doug Reinhardt Snapped Shopping With New Girlfriend
Doug Reinhardt has surely gotten over his recent split from Paris Hilton. On Thursday, May 27, the 24-year-old actor was snapped shopping at the Fred Segal store with his new girlfriend. Doug looked casual in his dark long-sleeved T-shirt paired up with a cap. Meanwhile, the brunette beauty walked alongside the "The Hills" star, donning jeans and light purple T-shirt.
Doug has previously shown off his new girlfriend back on April 24, shortly after he separated from hotel heiress Paris. The new couple was spotted at BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. A source told Radar Online, "Doug is dating this really, really cool girl called Whitney. She's adorable and he's pretty crazy about her."
"She's a small town, really low-key and sweet, funny girl who works in pharmaceuticals and they have known each other for years," the source continued. "Doug and Whitney have been friends and remained platonic while he was dating Paris, but after Doug finished with Paris he and Whitney reconnected and realized their feelings ran deeper than just friends."
Doug Reinhardt began dating Paris Hilton in 2009. The two then decided to go their separate ways in April 2010 although they were previously reported to walk down the aisle.
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4
- Drake's 'Views' Gets Quadruple-Platinum Certification
- Jimmy Kimmel Selected to Host 2017 Academy Awards
- Back on? Ryan Seacrest Spotted on Romantic Bike Ride With Ex Shayna Taylor in Venice
- Swoon Alert! Michelle Williams and James Van Der Beek Have 'Dawson's Creek' Mini Reunion
- Taylor Lautner Caught Making Out With His 'Scream Queens' Co-Star Billie Lourd
- Liam Payne's Facebook Is Hacked With Porn Images of Miley Cyrus and Katy Perry
- Optimus Prime Wants to Kill Bumblebee in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' First Teaser Trailer