Doug Reinhardt Snapped Shopping With New Girlfriend
Doug Reinhardt has surely gotten over his recent split from Paris Hilton. On Thursday, May 27, the 24-year-old actor was snapped shopping at the Fred Segal store with his new girlfriend. Doug looked casual in his dark long-sleeved T-shirt paired up with a cap. Meanwhile, the brunette beauty walked alongside the "The Hills" star, donning jeans and light purple T-shirt.
Doug has previously shown off his new girlfriend back on April 24, shortly after he separated from hotel heiress Paris. The new couple was spotted at BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. A source told Radar Online, "Doug is dating this really, really cool girl called Whitney. She's adorable and he's pretty crazy about her."
"She's a small town, really low-key and sweet, funny girl who works in pharmaceuticals and they have known each other for years," the source continued. "Doug and Whitney have been friends and remained platonic while he was dating Paris, but after Doug finished with Paris he and Whitney reconnected and realized their feelings ran deeper than just friends."
Doug Reinhardt began dating Paris Hilton in 2009. The two then decided to go their separate ways in April 2010 although they were previously reported to walk down the aisle.
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'