Doug Reinhardt Snapped Shopping With New Girlfriend
Doug Reinhardt has surely gotten over his recent split from Paris Hilton. On Thursday, May 27, the 24-year-old actor was snapped shopping at the Fred Segal store with his new girlfriend. Doug looked casual in his dark long-sleeved T-shirt paired up with a cap. Meanwhile, the brunette beauty walked alongside the "The Hills" star, donning jeans and light purple T-shirt.
Doug has previously shown off his new girlfriend back on April 24, shortly after he separated from hotel heiress Paris. The new couple was spotted at BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. A source told Radar Online, "Doug is dating this really, really cool girl called Whitney. She's adorable and he's pretty crazy about her."
"She's a small town, really low-key and sweet, funny girl who works in pharmaceuticals and they have known each other for years," the source continued. "Doug and Whitney have been friends and remained platonic while he was dating Paris, but after Doug finished with Paris he and Whitney reconnected and realized their feelings ran deeper than just friends."
Doug Reinhardt began dating Paris Hilton in 2009. The two then decided to go their separate ways in April 2010 although they were previously reported to walk down the aisle.
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert
- Kim Kardashian Caught Wearing Butt Pads at Khloe's Birthday Party
- Check Out Peter Parker in Spidey Suit on 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set
- Wendy Williams Skeptical of Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston's Romance, Calling Him 'an Opportunist'
- Chloe Moretz Blasts 'Hateful' Twitter Trolls
- Watch Justin Bieber's Acoustic Cover of Taylor Swift's 'I Knew You Were Trouble'
- Caitlyn Jenner Was 'Disgusted' by Bruce's 'Greek God Kind of Body'
- 'American Horror Story' Reveals This Mysterious Logo of Season 6