Doug Reinhardt Snapped Shopping With New Girlfriend
Doug Reinhardt has surely gotten over his recent split from Paris Hilton. On Thursday, May 27, the 24-year-old actor was snapped shopping at the Fred Segal store with his new girlfriend. Doug looked casual in his dark long-sleeved T-shirt paired up with a cap. Meanwhile, the brunette beauty walked alongside the "The Hills" star, donning jeans and light purple T-shirt.
Doug has previously shown off his new girlfriend back on April 24, shortly after he separated from hotel heiress Paris. The new couple was spotted at BOA steakhouse in West Hollywood, Los Angeles. A source told Radar Online, "Doug is dating this really, really cool girl called Whitney. She's adorable and he's pretty crazy about her."
"She's a small town, really low-key and sweet, funny girl who works in pharmaceuticals and they have known each other for years," the source continued. "Doug and Whitney have been friends and remained platonic while he was dating Paris, but after Doug finished with Paris he and Whitney reconnected and realized their feelings ran deeper than just friends."
Doug Reinhardt began dating Paris Hilton in 2009. The two then decided to go their separate ways in April 2010 although they were previously reported to walk down the aisle.
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors