Eminem Lists Rihanna, Lil Wayne in 'Recovery'
Eminem gives the rough idea of what his next album will be like in the revelation of the tracklisting. "Recovery" surprisingly only has one rapper in the guest list, Lil Wayne. The collaboration between the rappers is on the track called "No Love". These two have once teamed up in Weezy's "Drop the World".
In total, there are 16 tracks in the album and four of them have featured guests. The other three are singers Kobe, Pink and Rihanna. The first one is a singer who has previously been featured in Fabolous' album. Rihanna meanwhile is assisting in the song called "Love the Way You Lie" where it has the lyrics "I'll be on Rihanna/ See man I do what I wanna."
"Recovery" is slated to hit the stores across the United States on June 22. The first single is "Not Afraid" which has entered the Hot 100 chart at number 1.
- "Cold Wind Blows"
- "Talkin' 2 Myself" (featuring Kobe)
- "On Fire"
- "Won't Back Down" (featuring Pink)
- "Going Through Changes"
- "Not Afraid"
- "No Love" (featuring Lil Wayne)
- "Space Bound"
- "Cinderella Man"
- "25 to Life"
- "So Bad"
- "Almost Famous"
- "Love the Way You Lie" (featuring Rihanna)
- "You're Never Over"
More Eminem News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy