Eminem Lists Rihanna, Lil Wayne in 'Recovery'
Eminem gives the rough idea of what his next album will be like in the revelation of the tracklisting. "Recovery" surprisingly only has one rapper in the guest list, Lil Wayne. The collaboration between the rappers is on the track called "No Love". These two have once teamed up in Weezy's "Drop the World".
In total, there are 16 tracks in the album and four of them have featured guests. The other three are singers Kobe, Pink and Rihanna. The first one is a singer who has previously been featured in Fabolous' album. Rihanna meanwhile is assisting in the song called "Love the Way You Lie" where it has the lyrics "I'll be on Rihanna/ See man I do what I wanna."
"Recovery" is slated to hit the stores across the United States on June 22. The first single is "Not Afraid" which has entered the Hot 100 chart at number 1.
- "Cold Wind Blows"
- "Talkin' 2 Myself" (featuring Kobe)
- "On Fire"
- "Won't Back Down" (featuring Pink)
- "Going Through Changes"
- "Not Afraid"
- "No Love" (featuring Lil Wayne)
- "Space Bound"
- "Cinderella Man"
- "25 to Life"
- "So Bad"
- "Almost Famous"
- "Love the Way You Lie" (featuring Rihanna)
- "You're Never Over"
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart