Robert Pattinson's Original Art Auctioned Off to Save Missing Kids
Robert Pattinson has shown the world his artistic side. The 24-year-old heartthrob created his original art, which he added with his autograph, in a bid to save missing kids through PACT's [Parents and Abducted Children Together] auction.
Robert's original sketch for PACT's auction benefiting missing children is said receiving the most bids in the auction on the eBay page. His drawing shows scribbles inside the balloon outline, while the balloon itself has become the symbol of International Missing Children's Day, which was on Tuesday, May 25.
"Where else are you, RPattz fanatic, going to buy what may just be an original self portrait penned by Rob himself that will go to aid such a great cause? You just won't," PACT wrote. "So get excited, get that blood pumping, think about Edward Cullen's eyes and go bid now!"
Robert Pattinson is currently kept busy with his film production schedule. Beside playing as cold-skinned vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movie series, he also stars in several movies outside the saga, such as "Bel Ami" and "Water for Elephants"
More Robert Pattinson News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March