Robert Pattinson's Original Art Auctioned Off to Save Missing Kids
Robert Pattinson has shown the world his artistic side. The 24-year-old heartthrob created his original art, which he added with his autograph, in a bid to save missing kids through PACT's [Parents and Abducted Children Together] auction.
Robert's original sketch for PACT's auction benefiting missing children is said receiving the most bids in the auction on the eBay page. His drawing shows scribbles inside the balloon outline, while the balloon itself has become the symbol of International Missing Children's Day, which was on Tuesday, May 25.
"Where else are you, RPattz fanatic, going to buy what may just be an original self portrait penned by Rob himself that will go to aid such a great cause? You just won't," PACT wrote. "So get excited, get that blood pumping, think about Edward Cullen's eyes and go bid now!"
Robert Pattinson is currently kept busy with his film production schedule. Beside playing as cold-skinned vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movie series, he also stars in several movies outside the saga, such as "Bel Ami" and "Water for Elephants"
More Robert Pattinson News
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm
- 'Blade Runner 2' Set Collapses, Killing Construction Worker
- Scott Eastwood Makes Emotional Phone Call to Father of His Ex Who Died in Car Crash
- Snoop Dogg and Wiz Khalifa Sued by Victims of Collapsed Railing at Their Concert
- Homeland Security on the Hunt for Those Who Hacked Leslie Jones' Website
- Check Out Christina Grimmie's Third Posthumous Music Video for 'Deception'
- Amber Heard Slams Johnny Depp for Directly Sending Her Settlement Money to Charities
- The Rock Topples Robert Downey Jr. From Top Spot on List of Highest-Paid Actors 2016