Robert Pattinson's Original Art Auctioned Off to Save Missing Kids
Robert Pattinson has shown the world his artistic side. The 24-year-old heartthrob created his original art, which he added with his autograph, in a bid to save missing kids through PACT's [Parents and Abducted Children Together] auction.
Robert's original sketch for PACT's auction benefiting missing children is said receiving the most bids in the auction on the eBay page. His drawing shows scribbles inside the balloon outline, while the balloon itself has become the symbol of International Missing Children's Day, which was on Tuesday, May 25.
"Where else are you, RPattz fanatic, going to buy what may just be an original self portrait penned by Rob himself that will go to aid such a great cause? You just won't," PACT wrote. "So get excited, get that blood pumping, think about Edward Cullen's eyes and go bid now!"
Robert Pattinson is currently kept busy with his film production schedule. Beside playing as cold-skinned vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movie series, he also stars in several movies outside the saga, such as "Bel Ami" and "Water for Elephants"
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard