Robert Pattinson's Original Art Auctioned Off to Save Missing Kids
Robert Pattinson has shown the world his artistic side. The 24-year-old heartthrob created his original art, which he added with his autograph, in a bid to save missing kids through PACT's [Parents and Abducted Children Together] auction.
Robert's original sketch for PACT's auction benefiting missing children is said receiving the most bids in the auction on the eBay page. His drawing shows scribbles inside the balloon outline, while the balloon itself has become the symbol of International Missing Children's Day, which was on Tuesday, May 25.
"Where else are you, RPattz fanatic, going to buy what may just be an original self portrait penned by Rob himself that will go to aid such a great cause? You just won't," PACT wrote. "So get excited, get that blood pumping, think about Edward Cullen's eyes and go bid now!"
Robert Pattinson is currently kept busy with his film production schedule. Beside playing as cold-skinned vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movie series, he also stars in several movies outside the saga, such as "Bel Ami" and "Water for Elephants"
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen