Robert Pattinson's Original Art Auctioned Off to Save Missing Kids
Robert Pattinson has shown the world his artistic side. The 24-year-old heartthrob created his original art, which he added with his autograph, in a bid to save missing kids through PACT's [Parents and Abducted Children Together] auction.
Robert's original sketch for PACT's auction benefiting missing children is said receiving the most bids in the auction on the eBay page. His drawing shows scribbles inside the balloon outline, while the balloon itself has become the symbol of International Missing Children's Day, which was on Tuesday, May 25.
"Where else are you, RPattz fanatic, going to buy what may just be an original self portrait penned by Rob himself that will go to aid such a great cause? You just won't," PACT wrote. "So get excited, get that blood pumping, think about Edward Cullen's eyes and go bid now!"
Robert Pattinson is currently kept busy with his film production schedule. Beside playing as cold-skinned vampire Edward Cullen in the "Twilight" movie series, he also stars in several movies outside the saga, such as "Bel Ami" and "Water for Elephants"
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...
- Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello Reignite Romance Rumors With Dreamy Cover of Ed Sheeran's 'Kiss'
- Pregnant Beyonce Is 'in Hiding': She's Ballooned So Much She Doesn't Want Her Fans to See!
- See Creepy Pennywise and The Losers Club in New 'It' Photos
- 'True Detective' Will Return for Season 3 With David Milch
- Abby Lee Miller Exits 'Dance Moms': 'I Have Been Manipulated, Disrespected and Used'