'Alias' Potentially Gets a Reboot
ABC is still trying to compensate the end of "Lost" by replacing it with equally gripping shows. The closest the network gets at the moment are "V" and the newbie "No Ordinary Family". However, there's a report that the Alphabet is brewing a plan to bring back "Alias".
E! Online reported that a "reliable insider" informed them about a talk in ABC where the award-winning series will get a "reboot". It should be noted that nothing is official yet because it is only a "very initial talk at this point".
The idea is to make a new version of the J.J. Abrams-produced show and borrow some elements from it. But the new series will be less complicated in its mythological factor such as the Milo Rambaldi prophecy. It is still unclear whether Abrams will be involved in the reboot. The producer is working on "Undercovers" which has been picked up by NBC.
"Alias" experienced quite a success between 2001 and 2005 especially in the fourth season. However, ABC moved it to Thursday, 8/7c slot which is notoriously lethal for a show. The rating plunged almost drastically and the show never revived since.
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding