Warner Bros. Sets 'Sherlock Holmes 2' and 'Superman' Movie for Winter Releases
Warner Bros. Pictures has picked up a release date for "Sherlock Holmes 2". At a presentation for their investors held on Thursday, May 27, the studio announced that "Sherlock Holmes" sequel will arrive in U.S. theaters on December 16, 2011.
Recently, producer Joel Silver confirmed that, not only Robert Downey Jr. and Jude Law, but also Rachel McAdams will return to the second film. However, she will not be the leading lady in the upcoming movie. The filmmaker additionally informed that shooting will start this fall and Moriarty is confirmed as the villain.
Back to Warner Bros. presentation, the studio also announced that a new "Superman" movie which is tentatively titled "The Man of Steel" is aimed for December 2012 release. This upcoming superhero movie will use the brain of the man behind "Batman Begins", Christopher Nolan, though his capacity has not been revealed.
Meanwhile, another superhero movie "The Flash" is close to get a green light. The studio also stated that they are currently developing some films which feature Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Mad magazine characters.
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21