Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Money Maker'
Rick Ross debuts a relatively short music video for "Money Maker", a track which was included in his "Albert Anastasia" EP. Like most of his other videos, the rapper takes viewers for a ride around the town, this time exploring Barbados' landscape.
The EP will be released next week as the precursor of Ross' fourth studio album "Teflon Don". "Anastasia" is named after an Italian mafia who lived as a barber and died on a barber chair. He was assigned as the barber in the Death House by Warden Lewis Lawes, giving 46 men and one woman their final hair cuts. But he ironically died while having his hair cut when two men shot him repeatedly.
Meanwhile, "Teflon Don" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 9. The first single "Super High" which features Ne-Yo has been released earlier this month. Little is known about the rest of the songs.
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation