Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Money Maker'
Rick Ross debuts a relatively short music video for "Money Maker", a track which was included in his "Albert Anastasia" EP. Like most of his other videos, the rapper takes viewers for a ride around the town, this time exploring Barbados' landscape.
The EP will be released next week as the precursor of Ross' fourth studio album "Teflon Don". "Anastasia" is named after an Italian mafia who lived as a barber and died on a barber chair. He was assigned as the barber in the Death House by Warden Lewis Lawes, giving 46 men and one woman their final hair cuts. But he ironically died while having his hair cut when two men shot him repeatedly.
Meanwhile, "Teflon Don" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 9. The first single "Super High" which features Ne-Yo has been released earlier this month. Little is known about the rest of the songs.
More Rick Ross News
- Mila Kunis Flaunts Baby Bump at 'Bad Moms' L.A. Premiere
- Aaron Rodgers Finally Addresses Brother Jordan's 'Bachelorette' Gig and Family Estrangement
- Lupita Nyong'o Reveals 'Black Panther' Plot Details
- JoJo's New Single 'F**k Apologies' Feat. Wiz Khalifa Surfaces Online
- Blac Chyna Shows Off Engagement Ring Amid Rob Kardashian Breakup Rumors
- 'The Bachelorette: Men Tell All': Luke Reveals His Biggest Regret, Nick Challenges Chad to a Fight
- Kim Zolciak and Her Daughter Brielle Sport Huge Pouts After Trip to Plastic Surgeon
- Mariah Carey Casually Throws Shade at the Kardashians. See What She Says