Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Money Maker'
Rick Ross debuts a relatively short music video for "Money Maker", a track which was included in his "Albert Anastasia" EP. Like most of his other videos, the rapper takes viewers for a ride around the town, this time exploring Barbados' landscape.
The EP will be released next week as the precursor of Ross' fourth studio album "Teflon Don". "Anastasia" is named after an Italian mafia who lived as a barber and died on a barber chair. He was assigned as the barber in the Death House by Warden Lewis Lawes, giving 46 men and one woman their final hair cuts. But he ironically died while having his hair cut when two men shot him repeatedly.
Meanwhile, "Teflon Don" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 9. The first single "Super High" which features Ne-Yo has been released earlier this month. Little is known about the rest of the songs.
More Rick Ross News
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up