Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Money Maker'
Rick Ross debuts a relatively short music video for "Money Maker", a track which was included in his "Albert Anastasia" EP. Like most of his other videos, the rapper takes viewers for a ride around the town, this time exploring Barbados' landscape.
The EP will be released next week as the precursor of Ross' fourth studio album "Teflon Don". "Anastasia" is named after an Italian mafia who lived as a barber and died on a barber chair. He was assigned as the barber in the Death House by Warden Lewis Lawes, giving 46 men and one woman their final hair cuts. But he ironically died while having his hair cut when two men shot him repeatedly.
Meanwhile, "Teflon Don" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 9. The first single "Super High" which features Ne-Yo has been released earlier this month. Little is known about the rest of the songs.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris