Video Premiere: Rick Ross' 'Money Maker'
Rick Ross debuts a relatively short music video for "Money Maker", a track which was included in his "Albert Anastasia" EP. Like most of his other videos, the rapper takes viewers for a ride around the town, this time exploring Barbados' landscape.
The EP will be released next week as the precursor of Ross' fourth studio album "Teflon Don". "Anastasia" is named after an Italian mafia who lived as a barber and died on a barber chair. He was assigned as the barber in the Death House by Warden Lewis Lawes, giving 46 men and one woman their final hair cuts. But he ironically died while having his hair cut when two men shot him repeatedly.
Meanwhile, "Teflon Don" is scheduled to be released in the U.S. on July 9. The first single "Super High" which features Ne-Yo has been released earlier this month. Little is known about the rest of the songs.
More Rick Ross News
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Tops Box Office, 'Wonder Woman' Sets New Record
- A$AP Rocky Involved in a Fight During Kendrick Lamar's Set at Pre-BET Awards Party
- Netflix Cancels 'Girlboss' After One Season
- BET Awards 2017: Leslie Jones Mocks Amber Rose's 'Bush' Pic, Pokes Fun at Young Rappers' Names
- BET Awards 2017: Jada Pinkett Smith and Cardi B Ditch Bras, Blac Chyna Flashes Butt on Red Carpet
- Lorde Scores First No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 Chart With 'Melodrama'
- New 'Marvel's Inhumans' Poster Reveals First Look at Attilan
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Denies Cheating Rumors