50 Cent Spotted Putting His Weight Back
50 Cent has been back to his healthy shape. The "In da Club" rapper, whose pictures showing him losing a dramatic amount of weight for a movie hit the internet, was snapped walking into the Edgefield County Archives in South Carolina on Wednesday, May 26, with a much fuller figure.
Aiken Standard, which provided photo of 50 appearing in a good health, reported that the artist had a lunch at the Old Edgefield Grill accompanied by his aunt Gladys Simpkins. Mary Turner, front of the house manager at the Grill, shared that 50 ordered a cheeseburger all the way and french fries for lunch.
50 has been seriously bulking out his body in anticipation of The Invitation Tour, which will be kicked off on Friday, May 28 at the Wolstein Center in Cleveland and wrapped on June 25 at the House of Blues in Atlantic City. He gushed, "I'll be back in shape in no time!"
50 is said slimming down from 214 pounds to 160 pounds for his movie role in "Things Fall Apart". He also reportedly lost 6 inches from his waist.
In the drama film, 50 Cent portrays a football player who is diagnosed with cancer. The rapper got his skinny figure by walking on treadmill for three hours a day during nine weeks and taking a liquid diet. 50, who also penned the movie, is inspired by his pal who died of cancer. He said, "I lost 54 pounds for it. I was starving."
Picture of Skinny 50 Cent:
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake