50 Cent Spotted Putting His Weight Back
50 Cent has been back to his healthy shape. The "In da Club" rapper, whose pictures showing him losing a dramatic amount of weight for a movie hit the internet, was snapped walking into the Edgefield County Archives in South Carolina on Wednesday, May 26, with a much fuller figure.
Aiken Standard, which provided photo of 50 appearing in a good health, reported that the artist had a lunch at the Old Edgefield Grill accompanied by his aunt Gladys Simpkins. Mary Turner, front of the house manager at the Grill, shared that 50 ordered a cheeseburger all the way and french fries for lunch.
50 has been seriously bulking out his body in anticipation of The Invitation Tour, which will be kicked off on Friday, May 28 at the Wolstein Center in Cleveland and wrapped on June 25 at the House of Blues in Atlantic City. He gushed, "I'll be back in shape in no time!"
50 is said slimming down from 214 pounds to 160 pounds for his movie role in "Things Fall Apart". He also reportedly lost 6 inches from his waist.
In the drama film, 50 Cent portrays a football player who is diagnosed with cancer. The rapper got his skinny figure by walking on treadmill for three hours a day during nine weeks and taking a liquid diet. 50, who also penned the movie, is inspired by his pal who died of cancer. He said, "I lost 54 pounds for it. I was starving."
Picture of Skinny 50 Cent:
More 50 Cent News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris