Gary Coleman in Critical Condition After Emergency Surgery
Gary Coleman has been hospitalized in Provo, Utah hospital and he is now in critical condition after undergoing emergency surgery, CNN reports. "I can confirm Mr. Coleman is a patient here at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He's listed in critical condition," hospital spokeswoman Janet Frank confirms the report.
Janet refuses to further explain what Gary is treated for, saying "We are not confirming what department he's in or any further details." However, the 42-year-old actor's brother-in-law tells TMZ that Gary was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, May 26 at around 12:50 P.M. after suffering a head injury during a fall.
This is the third time Gary Coleman is hospitalized. In January, the "Diff'rent Strokes" star had a medical emergency and was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles. Later, in February, he was hospitalized briefly after suffering a seizure while doing an interview with TV show "The Insider".
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'