Gary Coleman in Critical Condition After Emergency Surgery
Gary Coleman has been hospitalized in Provo, Utah hospital and he is now in critical condition after undergoing emergency surgery, CNN reports. "I can confirm Mr. Coleman is a patient here at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He's listed in critical condition," hospital spokeswoman Janet Frank confirms the report.
Janet refuses to further explain what Gary is treated for, saying "We are not confirming what department he's in or any further details." However, the 42-year-old actor's brother-in-law tells TMZ that Gary was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, May 26 at around 12:50 P.M. after suffering a head injury during a fall.
This is the third time Gary Coleman is hospitalized. In January, the "Diff'rent Strokes" star had a medical emergency and was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles. Later, in February, he was hospitalized briefly after suffering a seizure while doing an interview with TV show "The Insider".
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen