Gary Coleman in Critical Condition After Emergency Surgery
Gary Coleman has been hospitalized in Provo, Utah hospital and he is now in critical condition after undergoing emergency surgery, CNN reports. "I can confirm Mr. Coleman is a patient here at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He's listed in critical condition," hospital spokeswoman Janet Frank confirms the report.
Janet refuses to further explain what Gary is treated for, saying "We are not confirming what department he's in or any further details." However, the 42-year-old actor's brother-in-law tells TMZ that Gary was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, May 26 at around 12:50 P.M. after suffering a head injury during a fall.
This is the third time Gary Coleman is hospitalized. In January, the "Diff'rent Strokes" star had a medical emergency and was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles. Later, in February, he was hospitalized briefly after suffering a seizure while doing an interview with TV show "The Insider".
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy