Gary Coleman in Critical Condition After Emergency Surgery
Gary Coleman has been hospitalized in Provo, Utah hospital and he is now in critical condition after undergoing emergency surgery, CNN reports. "I can confirm Mr. Coleman is a patient here at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He's listed in critical condition," hospital spokeswoman Janet Frank confirms the report.
Janet refuses to further explain what Gary is treated for, saying "We are not confirming what department he's in or any further details." However, the 42-year-old actor's brother-in-law tells TMZ that Gary was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, May 26 at around 12:50 P.M. after suffering a head injury during a fall.
This is the third time Gary Coleman is hospitalized. In January, the "Diff'rent Strokes" star had a medical emergency and was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles. Later, in February, he was hospitalized briefly after suffering a seizure while doing an interview with TV show "The Insider".
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding