Gary Coleman in Critical Condition After Emergency Surgery
Gary Coleman has been hospitalized in Provo, Utah hospital and he is now in critical condition after undergoing emergency surgery, CNN reports. "I can confirm Mr. Coleman is a patient here at Utah Valley Regional Medical Center. He's listed in critical condition," hospital spokeswoman Janet Frank confirms the report.
Janet refuses to further explain what Gary is treated for, saying "We are not confirming what department he's in or any further details." However, the 42-year-old actor's brother-in-law tells TMZ that Gary was admitted to hospital on Wednesday, May 26 at around 12:50 P.M. after suffering a head injury during a fall.
This is the third time Gary Coleman is hospitalized. In January, the "Diff'rent Strokes" star had a medical emergency and was taken to a hospital in Los Angeles. Later, in February, he was hospitalized briefly after suffering a seizure while doing an interview with TV show "The Insider".
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group