Confirmed, Alicia Keys Engaged and Expecting First Child
Alicia Keys will add two new roles in her life, to be a wife and a mother. A rep for the 29-year-old singer and her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz has confirmed to People that the couple is engaged and expecting their first child together.
Keys and Beatz "are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year," the rep revealed. The announcement came after the musicians attended Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys' Keep a Child Alive charity, on Thursday night, May 27.
Moreover, a pal told Us Magazine that both Keys and Beatz "are very happy," while another friend, back in January, shared, "[Alicia] is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ['The Element of Freedom']."
This will be Alicia Keys' first time to walk down the aisle. Swizz Beatz himself has had two children, Kasseem Jr. and prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Suki Waterhouse Flashes Nipples in See-Through Dress During Chilly Beach Photo Shoot
- Anne Hathaway Controls a Monster in 'Colossal' Trailer
- Gregg Sulkin and Tyler Posey's Nude Photos Leaked by Ex Bella Thorne?
- Bella Hadid Bumps Into Ex The Weeknd During Concert at Madison Square Garden
- Dwayne Johnson's Black Adam Gets a Solo Movie as DC Splits 'Shazam'
- Amber Rose Claps Back at Haters Accusing Her of Being Rude to Sexual Assault Victim
- Did Charlie Sheen Just Threaten Jon Voight for Speaking at Donald Trump's Pre-Inagural Event?
- Kanye West Is Not Invited to Perform at Trump's Inauguration Because of This!