Confirmed, Alicia Keys Engaged and Expecting First Child
Alicia Keys will add two new roles in her life, to be a wife and a mother. A rep for the 29-year-old singer and her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz has confirmed to People that the couple is engaged and expecting their first child together.
Keys and Beatz "are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year," the rep revealed. The announcement came after the musicians attended Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys' Keep a Child Alive charity, on Thursday night, May 27.
Moreover, a pal told Us Magazine that both Keys and Beatz "are very happy," while another friend, back in January, shared, "[Alicia] is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ['The Element of Freedom']."
This will be Alicia Keys' first time to walk down the aisle. Swizz Beatz himself has had two children, Kasseem Jr. and prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Britney Spears Undergoing Surgery to 'Tweak' Her Nipples and Areolas?
- Pussy Riot Dedicates 'Straight Outta Vagina' Video to Donald Trump
- See Photos of 'Pretty Little Liars' Stars on Last Day of Filming Series Finale
- 'Toy Story 4' Release Date Delayed Again, 'The Incredibles 2' Moved Up
- Tom Cruise Secretly Romancing a British Woman and He's 'Serious' About It
- Kim Kardashian Concierge Says Robbers Didn't Want Her Jewelry. What Were They After, Then?
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series