Confirmed, Alicia Keys Engaged and Expecting First Child
Alicia Keys will add two new roles in her life, to be a wife and a mother. A rep for the 29-year-old singer and her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz has confirmed to People that the couple is engaged and expecting their first child together.
Keys and Beatz "are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year," the rep revealed. The announcement came after the musicians attended Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys' Keep a Child Alive charity, on Thursday night, May 27.
Moreover, a pal told Us Magazine that both Keys and Beatz "are very happy," while another friend, back in January, shared, "[Alicia] is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ['The Element of Freedom']."
This will be Alicia Keys' first time to walk down the aisle. Swizz Beatz himself has had two children, Kasseem Jr. and prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Scarlett Johansson Talks Dating Again as She Thinks Gordon Ramsay 'Is the Hottest Guy'
- Watch Demi Lovato Practice Kissing Using Ed Sheeran Pillow on 'Ew!' With Jimmy Fallon
- Listen to The Chainsmokers' Heartbreaking Ballad 'The One'
- First Official Photos of Alicia Vikander's Lara Croft in 'Tomb Raider' Reboot Are Unveiled
- Nicki Minaj Has Her Eyes on 'Sexy' Nick Cannon Amid Mariah Carey Diss
- Zayn Malik Terrified About Harry Styles' Solo Album: 'He's Going to Steal My Thunder'
- 'Fargo' Season 3 Extended Trailer Sees Ray and Nikki Plotting a Revenge
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24 Week 2: And the First Eliminated Celebrity Is ...