Confirmed, Alicia Keys Engaged and Expecting First Child
Alicia Keys will add two new roles in her life, to be a wife and a mother. A rep for the 29-year-old singer and her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz has confirmed to People that the couple is engaged and expecting their first child together.
Keys and Beatz "are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year," the rep revealed. The announcement came after the musicians attended Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys' Keep a Child Alive charity, on Thursday night, May 27.
Moreover, a pal told Us Magazine that both Keys and Beatz "are very happy," while another friend, back in January, shared, "[Alicia] is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ['The Element of Freedom']."
This will be Alicia Keys' first time to walk down the aisle. Swizz Beatz himself has had two children, Kasseem Jr. and prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media