Confirmed, Alicia Keys Engaged and Expecting First Child
Alicia Keys will add two new roles in her life, to be a wife and a mother. A rep for the 29-year-old singer and her producer boyfriend Swizz Beatz has confirmed to People that the couple is engaged and expecting their first child together.
Keys and Beatz "are expecting a baby and are engaged to be married in a private ceremony later this year," the rep revealed. The announcement came after the musicians attended Black Ball in London, which benefits Keys' Keep a Child Alive charity, on Thursday night, May 27.
Moreover, a pal told Us Magazine that both Keys and Beatz "are very happy," while another friend, back in January, shared, "[Alicia] is with the man who has inspired so much of her music and her album ['The Element of Freedom']."
This will be Alicia Keys' first time to walk down the aisle. Swizz Beatz himself has had two children, Kasseem Jr. and prince, from his previous relationship with artist Mashonda.
More Alicia Keys News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says