Kristen Stewart Says Being Celebrity Feel Like 'Raped'
Kristen Stewart doesn't consider her celebrity status as a thing to be grateful for. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series told Britain's e magazine that being photographed and falsely reported by paparazzi makes her feel like someone being raped.
Talking about the paparazzi's loathing, Kristen said, "It's so... The photos are so.. I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped." The rumored lover of Robert Pattinson added, "A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life."
"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction," Kristen continued. "All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up but a flash."
"Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you," the "In the Land of Women" actress further said. "And usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me - like on second where I've said something stupid, that's me, forever."
Though so, Kristen Stewart might still have to handle the fame game as her vampire movie series, which has put her and her co-star and rumored lover Robert Pattinson into a tabloid target, will be released ahead. Beside to be seen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn, she will also be seen playing Marylou in "On the Road".
More Kristen Stewart News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group