Kristen Stewart Says Being Celebrity Feel Like 'Raped'
Kristen Stewart doesn't consider her celebrity status as a thing to be grateful for. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series told Britain's e magazine that being photographed and falsely reported by paparazzi makes her feel like someone being raped.
Talking about the paparazzi's loathing, Kristen said, "It's so... The photos are so.. I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped." The rumored lover of Robert Pattinson added, "A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life."
"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction," Kristen continued. "All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up but a flash."
"Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you," the "In the Land of Women" actress further said. "And usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me - like on second where I've said something stupid, that's me, forever."
Though so, Kristen Stewart might still have to handle the fame game as her vampire movie series, which has put her and her co-star and rumored lover Robert Pattinson into a tabloid target, will be released ahead. Beside to be seen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn, she will also be seen playing Marylou in "On the Road".
More Kristen Stewart News
- Officially Back On? Kylie Jenner Tags Tyga on Her Booty In This Instagram Photo
- Nicolas Cage and Alice Kim Separate After 11 Years of Marriage
- Two More Actors Join 'Spider-Man: Homecoming', New Set Photos Are Released
- 'Mr. Robot' Season 2 Gets Additional Episodes and an Aftershow
- Jamie Foxx Spotted Holding Hands With Mystery Woman. Cheating on Katie Holmes?
- Fifth Harmony Ladies Strip Down to Skimpy Bikinis in 'All in My Head' Video Ft. Fetty Wap
- 'Step Up' Series Coming to YouTube With Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan Attached
- Harry Styles Signs Solo Deal With Columbia Records. Time to Say Goodbye to 1D?