Kristen Stewart Says Being Celebrity Feel Like 'Raped'
Kristen Stewart doesn't consider her celebrity status as a thing to be grateful for. The Bella Swan of "Twilight" movie series told Britain's e magazine that being photographed and falsely reported by paparazzi makes her feel like someone being raped.
Talking about the paparazzi's loathing, Kristen said, "It's so... The photos are so.. I feel like I'm looking at someone being raped." The rumored lover of Robert Pattinson added, "A lot of the time I can't handle it. It's f**ked. I never expected that this would be my life."
"What you don't see are the cameras shoved in my face and the bizarre intrusive questions being asked, or the people falling over themselves, screaming and taunting to get a reaction," Kristen continued. "All you see is an actor or a celebrity lit up but a flash."
"Your little persona is made up of all the places that people have seen you and what has been said about you," the "In the Land of Women" actress further said. "And usually the places that I am are so overwhelming in the moment and fleeting for me - like on second where I've said something stupid, that's me, forever."
Though so, Kristen Stewart might still have to handle the fame game as her vampire movie series, which has put her and her co-star and rumored lover Robert Pattinson into a tabloid target, will be released ahead. Beside to be seen in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" and "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn, she will also be seen playing Marylou in "On the Road".
More Kristen Stewart News
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill
- 'DWTS': After Alleged Diva Behavior, Nancy Kerrigan Now Threatens to Quit the Show
- Prince's Ex-Wife Reveals Devastating Addiction and Secret Overdoses Before His Tragic Death