'Eclipse' Gets New Action-Packed TV Spot
Another sneak peek to "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" has been brought forward in form of a new TV spot. Featuring a heart pumping music, the snippet wants to put the focus on the battle scene which involves the wolf pack and the newborn vampires led by Victoria.
In another "Eclipse" news, Jackson Rathbone has explained to MTV Hollywood Crush about an incident on the set which forced him to be hospitalized. The depicter of Jasper Hale said he was practicing a scene with Kellan Lutz when his co-star accidentally gave him a punch that sent him to the hospital.
"He punched too low, and I didn't duck low enough. He caught me right in the temple, kind of knocked me for a loop. I didn't fall, but I was kind of out of it for the next couple takes," he recalled. Rathbone's agent thought he need to be taken to hospital, but luckily he was able to return to the set the next day.
In "Eclipse", Bella will once again find herself surrounded by danger as Seattle is ravaged by a string of mysterious killings and a malicious vampire continues her quest for revenge. In the midst of it all, she is forced to choose between Edward and Jacob - knowing that her decision has the potential to ignite the struggle between vampire and werewolf.
David Slade directs this third "Twilight" film which is said to be "darker" than the previous two movies. The upcoming vampire drama flick will be released in theaters across the U.S. on June 30, but before that the movie will be premiered on June 24 in Los Angeles.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle
- Singer Babyface Joins 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Usher Confirms New Album 'Hard II Love' Is Due Out Next Month
- Gisele Bundchen Gets Shirtless Assistant Taking Care of Her Booty During Photo Shoot
- Beyonce Remembers Aaliyah 15 Years Later With Sweet Throwback Video
- Chris Evans' Steve Rogers Is No Longer Captain America in MCU, Russo Brothers Confirm