Vampire Weekend's 'Holiday' Music Video Arrives in Full
Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij, Chris Tomson and Chris Baio wear powdered wigs, waistcoats, breeches and stockings in Vampire Weekend's "Holiday" music video. Despite getting dressed in an old-schooled way, they still enjoy today's current lifestyle, like having a pool party with bikini babes.
"Holiday" is taken from Vampire Weekend's second studio album "Contra". Compared to the clip for their previous single "Giving Up the Gun", this new music video has lower budget as it doesn't feature cameos from such big names as Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
Vampire Weekend will hit the road across North American for a tour in promoting "Contra" starting August 28 in Vancouver, British Columbia. This band will stay on the road at least until late September.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked