Vampire Weekend's 'Holiday' Music Video Arrives in Full
Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij, Chris Tomson and Chris Baio wear powdered wigs, waistcoats, breeches and stockings in Vampire Weekend's "Holiday" music video. Despite getting dressed in an old-schooled way, they still enjoy today's current lifestyle, like having a pool party with bikini babes.
"Holiday" is taken from Vampire Weekend's second studio album "Contra". Compared to the clip for their previous single "Giving Up the Gun", this new music video has lower budget as it doesn't feature cameos from such big names as Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
Vampire Weekend will hit the road across North American for a tour in promoting "Contra" starting August 28 in Vancouver, British Columbia. This band will stay on the road at least until late September.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'