Vampire Weekend's 'Holiday' Music Video Arrives in Full
Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij, Chris Tomson and Chris Baio wear powdered wigs, waistcoats, breeches and stockings in Vampire Weekend's "Holiday" music video. Despite getting dressed in an old-schooled way, they still enjoy today's current lifestyle, like having a pool party with bikini babes.
"Holiday" is taken from Vampire Weekend's second studio album "Contra". Compared to the clip for their previous single "Giving Up the Gun", this new music video has lower budget as it doesn't feature cameos from such big names as Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
Vampire Weekend will hit the road across North American for a tour in promoting "Contra" starting August 28 in Vancouver, British Columbia. This band will stay on the road at least until late September.
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?