Vampire Weekend's 'Holiday' Music Video Arrives in Full
Ezra Koenig, Rostam Batmanglij, Chris Tomson and Chris Baio wear powdered wigs, waistcoats, breeches and stockings in Vampire Weekend's "Holiday" music video. Despite getting dressed in an old-schooled way, they still enjoy today's current lifestyle, like having a pool party with bikini babes.
"Holiday" is taken from Vampire Weekend's second studio album "Contra". Compared to the clip for their previous single "Giving Up the Gun", this new music video has lower budget as it doesn't feature cameos from such big names as Jake Gyllenhaal, Joe Jonas, Lil Jon and Wu-Tang Clan's RZA.
Vampire Weekend will hit the road across North American for a tour in promoting "Contra" starting August 28 in Vancouver, British Columbia. This band will stay on the road at least until late September.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'