New Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows' Final Scene Found
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is currently filming the epilogue scene which is likely to be featured in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". After Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright were spotted on the set, their co-stars Rupert Grint and Tom Felton have also been pictured shooting the same part on Wednesday, May 26.
During the production which took place at King Cross station in London, England, Grint and Felton sported make-up and outfit to portray the older version of their respective characters. Moreover, the depicter of Draco Malfoy was seen having a beard and longer lock. Pictures from the filming of "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene which feature Grint and Felton are available at Harry Potter's Page.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson all return to reprise Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger respectively.
This final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series is made into two movies which both will get 3-D treatment. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. David Yates serves behind the lens.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival