New Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows' Final Scene Found
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is currently filming the epilogue scene which is likely to be featured in "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II". After Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright were spotted on the set, their co-stars Rupert Grint and Tom Felton have also been pictured shooting the same part on Wednesday, May 26.
During the production which took place at King Cross station in London, England, Grint and Felton sported make-up and outfit to portray the older version of their respective characters. Moreover, the depicter of Draco Malfoy was seen having a beard and longer lock. Pictures from the filming of "Deathly Hallows" epilogue scene which feature Grint and Felton are available at Harry Potter's Page.
"Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson all return to reprise Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger respectively.
This final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series is made into two movies which both will get 3-D treatment. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. David Yates serves behind the lens.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance