Drake's Songs Feat. Alicia Keys and Jay-Z Leak
Two more new songs from Drake's forthcoming first studio album "Thank Me Later" have appeared everywhere on the web. One is titled "Fireworks" with Alicia Keys lending her vocal on the hook, while the other is called "Light Up" which features Jay-Z.
As of late, two official singles; "Over" and "Find Your Love", have been out for radio request and digital purchase. As for the third single, "Miss Me" which features Lil Wayne will be released this summer. "It's a song about being away from what you love and hoping that when you're gone, doing you, somebody out there misses you. It goes for Wayne in his situation and it goes for me in my situation, 'cause I'm on the road for I don't how long right now," he told MTV.
Also having Young Jeezy, T.I., Swizz Beatz, The-Dream and Nicki Minaj, "Thank Me Later" is due in the United States on June 15. In support of the upcoming release, Drake is traveling across North America, Canada and Europe for a number of live concerts.
More Drake News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'