Drake's Songs Feat. Alicia Keys and Jay-Z Leak
Two more new songs from Drake's forthcoming first studio album "Thank Me Later" have appeared everywhere on the web. One is titled "Fireworks" with Alicia Keys lending her vocal on the hook, while the other is called "Light Up" which features Jay-Z.
As of late, two official singles; "Over" and "Find Your Love", have been out for radio request and digital purchase. As for the third single, "Miss Me" which features Lil Wayne will be released this summer. "It's a song about being away from what you love and hoping that when you're gone, doing you, somebody out there misses you. It goes for Wayne in his situation and it goes for me in my situation, 'cause I'm on the road for I don't how long right now," he told MTV.
Also having Young Jeezy, T.I., Swizz Beatz, The-Dream and Nicki Minaj, "Thank Me Later" is due in the United States on June 15. In support of the upcoming release, Drake is traveling across North America, Canada and Europe for a number of live concerts.
More Drake News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts