Drake's Songs Feat. Alicia Keys and Jay-Z Leak
Two more new songs from Drake's forthcoming first studio album "Thank Me Later" have appeared everywhere on the web. One is titled "Fireworks" with Alicia Keys lending her vocal on the hook, while the other is called "Light Up" which features Jay-Z.
As of late, two official singles; "Over" and "Find Your Love", have been out for radio request and digital purchase. As for the third single, "Miss Me" which features Lil Wayne will be released this summer. "It's a song about being away from what you love and hoping that when you're gone, doing you, somebody out there misses you. It goes for Wayne in his situation and it goes for me in my situation, 'cause I'm on the road for I don't how long right now," he told MTV.
Also having Young Jeezy, T.I., Swizz Beatz, The-Dream and Nicki Minaj, "Thank Me Later" is due in the United States on June 15. In support of the upcoming release, Drake is traveling across North America, Canada and Europe for a number of live concerts.
More Drake News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences