Drake's Songs Feat. Alicia Keys and Jay-Z Leak
Two more new songs from Drake's forthcoming first studio album "Thank Me Later" have appeared everywhere on the web. One is titled "Fireworks" with Alicia Keys lending her vocal on the hook, while the other is called "Light Up" which features Jay-Z.
As of late, two official singles; "Over" and "Find Your Love", have been out for radio request and digital purchase. As for the third single, "Miss Me" which features Lil Wayne will be released this summer. "It's a song about being away from what you love and hoping that when you're gone, doing you, somebody out there misses you. It goes for Wayne in his situation and it goes for me in my situation, 'cause I'm on the road for I don't how long right now," he told MTV.
Also having Young Jeezy, T.I., Swizz Beatz, The-Dream and Nicki Minaj, "Thank Me Later" is due in the United States on June 15. In support of the upcoming release, Drake is traveling across North America, Canada and Europe for a number of live concerts.
More Drake News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked