Joel Madden and Nicole Richie to Wed in Autumn
Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are about to wed in autumn. The couple, who announced their engagement in April, is said to exchange vows at a luxurious spa resort in California.
On Joel and Nicole's upcoming big day, a source shared to Star Magazine, "Nicole is leaving the big details to her wedding planner." The source added, "Nicole's dad, Lionel [Richie], offered his Beverly Hills mansion (for the ceremony), but she and Joel want it to be in Santa Barbara, at the Bacara Resort and Spa."
"She's already planning to spend the day before in a spa with her girlfriends," the sources further revealed. On Nicole's wedding gown, the source claimed, "She wants something loose and not too formal because her kids are going to be in the wedding. They're a handful!"
Back in April, shortly after Joel and Nicole announced their engagement, Nicole's father Lionel admitted that he "cannot wait" to walk her down the aisle. The "All Night Long" hitmaker said, "I am not sure who is luckier, Nicole and Joel to have each other, or me, to have both of them in my life. I cannot wait to give away the bride!"
Joel Madden and Nicole Richie have been together for more than three years. The pair has two kids together, 2-year-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and 8-month-old Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party