Joel Madden and Nicole Richie to Wed in Autumn
Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are about to wed in autumn. The couple, who announced their engagement in April, is said to exchange vows at a luxurious spa resort in California.
On Joel and Nicole's upcoming big day, a source shared to Star Magazine, "Nicole is leaving the big details to her wedding planner." The source added, "Nicole's dad, Lionel [Richie], offered his Beverly Hills mansion (for the ceremony), but she and Joel want it to be in Santa Barbara, at the Bacara Resort and Spa."
"She's already planning to spend the day before in a spa with her girlfriends," the sources further revealed. On Nicole's wedding gown, the source claimed, "She wants something loose and not too formal because her kids are going to be in the wedding. They're a handful!"
Back in April, shortly after Joel and Nicole announced their engagement, Nicole's father Lionel admitted that he "cannot wait" to walk her down the aisle. The "All Night Long" hitmaker said, "I am not sure who is luckier, Nicole and Joel to have each other, or me, to have both of them in my life. I cannot wait to give away the bride!"
Joel Madden and Nicole Richie have been together for more than three years. The pair has two kids together, 2-year-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and 8-month-old Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby