Joel Madden and Nicole Richie to Wed in Autumn
Good Charlotte vocalist Joel Madden and Nicole Richie are about to wed in autumn. The couple, who announced their engagement in April, is said to exchange vows at a luxurious spa resort in California.
On Joel and Nicole's upcoming big day, a source shared to Star Magazine, "Nicole is leaving the big details to her wedding planner." The source added, "Nicole's dad, Lionel [Richie], offered his Beverly Hills mansion (for the ceremony), but she and Joel want it to be in Santa Barbara, at the Bacara Resort and Spa."
"She's already planning to spend the day before in a spa with her girlfriends," the sources further revealed. On Nicole's wedding gown, the source claimed, "She wants something loose and not too formal because her kids are going to be in the wedding. They're a handful!"
Back in April, shortly after Joel and Nicole announced their engagement, Nicole's father Lionel admitted that he "cannot wait" to walk her down the aisle. The "All Night Long" hitmaker said, "I am not sure who is luckier, Nicole and Joel to have each other, or me, to have both of them in my life. I cannot wait to give away the bride!"
Joel Madden and Nicole Richie have been together for more than three years. The pair has two kids together, 2-year-old daughter Harlow Winter Kate Madden and 8-month-old Sparrow James Midnight Madden.
More Nicole Richie News
- Viola Davis to Lead All-Female Heist Movie From '12 Years a Slave' Director Steve McQueen
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel