Selena Gomez to Release Second Album in Sept. and New Single in June
Selena Gomez is gearing up to follow up her debut album "Kiss and Tell" with a sophomore set. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress is eying to release the new effort which is yet to be titled in the United States on September 28.
"Round and Round", the first single of the album is already finished and will be debuted on Radio Disney on June 18. In support of the new material, a music video is going to be premiered two days later on Disney Channel. The video shoot will be done this weekend in Budapest.
Previously, Selena Gomez said that her new album will have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe. The 17-year-old pop singer probably will also play piano in one of the ballad tracks of the forthcoming release.
"I think what we really want to do with this record is musically more mature and with my whole sound and vibe and what I want to become as a musician. I think this is the first step to that," she explained in a radio interview. "So it's very techno, it's very like old-schooled Britney stuff that I love."
More Selena Gomez News
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift