Selena Gomez to Release Second Album in Sept. and New Single in June
Selena Gomez is gearing up to follow up her debut album "Kiss and Tell" with a sophomore set. The "Wizards of Waverly Place" actress is eying to release the new effort which is yet to be titled in the United States on September 28.
"Round and Round", the first single of the album is already finished and will be debuted on Radio Disney on June 18. In support of the new material, a music video is going to be premiered two days later on Disney Channel. The video shoot will be done this weekend in Budapest.
Previously, Selena Gomez said that her new album will have Lady GaGa and Britney Spears vibe. The 17-year-old pop singer probably will also play piano in one of the ballad tracks of the forthcoming release.
"I think what we really want to do with this record is musically more mature and with my whole sound and vibe and what I want to become as a musician. I think this is the first step to that," she explained in a radio interview. "So it's very techno, it's very like old-schooled Britney stuff that I love."
More Selena Gomez News
- Cress Williams to Lead The CW's DC Superhero Series 'Black Lightning'
- Joe Carnahan Rumored to Direct 'X-Force', Ryan Reynolds to Co-Write the Movie
- Did Nicki Minaj Just Diss Lil' Kim in Gucci Mane Collaboration 'Make Love'?
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date