'True Blood' Star Ryan Kwanten Does Not Want to Get Naked for Playgirl
Though Ryan Kwanten has shown some skin in his HBO series "True Blood", he claimed he is not ready for nudity. Asked whether or not he will agree to strip down in case Playgirl offers him to, the 33-year-old heartthrob told E! Online, "No, man. No!"
At the launch of Ubisoft's new video game, "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands", at Los Angeles' Skybar where Kwanten served as the host, the Jason Stackhouse of the HBO show, however, suggested to the site on an idea for a couple of his Playgirl costars. He cracked, "Maybe Stephen [Moyer] and Alex [Alexander Skarsgard] can do a little tandem."
Playgirl aside, the site further discussed about "True Blood" series. Asked if new gay vampire Theo Alexander's Talbot will cheat on his vampire king husband, played by Denis O'Hare, with Moyer's Bill, Skarsgard's Eric, Sam Trammell's Sam or with Jason, Kwanten insisted, "I would love to give you crazy breaking points but I can't."
"I'm sworn to secrecy on a lot of that stuff," Kwanten added. "The great thing about our show is that it's completely unpredictable," he further said when questioned if he thinks Jason could actually swing to the other side. "I think Jason's far too rambunctious to not have any love interests. And I think it's mostly going to be serious."
At "Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands" launch, Ryan Kwanten played host along with Break Media and Wodka Vodka. Besides, he palled around with Olivia Munn, actor Jesse Metcalfe and singer Macy Gray.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3