Clip of Kendra Wilkinson's Sex Tape Released
Though the release of Kendra Wilkinson's sex tape, "Kendra Exposed", has been pushed back by porn company Vivid Entertainment, the adult studio was willing to give a sneak peek of the X-rated video. The new clip, which has hit the internet, shows Kendra stripping off then slowly giving her ex-boyfriend a B.J.
On why Vivid was willing to share the preview of Kendra's sex tape, Steven Hirsch, founder/co-chairman of the company said, as quoted by Hollyscoop, "Kendra has a huge fan base, and we've been literally besieged with requests to release this movie sooner rather than later." He added, "So we are offering them a chance to see a really hot advance clip on our website site starting today."
"And we've advanced the date fans can purchase the full, uncensored movie," Steven added. "It will be available online through vivid.com or in stores across the country before the Memorial Day weekend."
Kendra, who was previously reported receiving a $680,000 check from a pre-sales of the X-rated video this week and will also be receiving up to 50 percent of the sex tape profits, recently said, in a sneak peek of her E! Show "Kendra", "That was me, but that's not me now."
"It broke my heart because how can [someone] do that when I have a baby?," Kendra said in her show's preview clip. "It just sucks. It's the hardest thing to deal with right now." However, she claimed her NFL player husband Hank Baskett has been very supportive.
"He's doing a good job because he's understanding," the 24-year-old beauty revealed. "He's like, 'Kendra, we just have to hold our heads high because, yeah, we're going to get attacked, but we can't run. We have to hold hands and walk through this and face this fact.' It's going to be really hard."
More Kendra Wilkinson News
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?