Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Opener
FOX releases the two-minutes opening of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 7 online. The dance competition show will return with a set of new contestants on Thursday, May 27 at 8/7c in a two-hour episode.
The auditions were held in six cities, namely Miami, Chicago, New York, Nahsville, Dallas and Los Angeles. The format has been changed slightly. Only ten dancers are going to make it to the show and they will be paired up with all-star dancers from previous seasons.
"It'll be great to see them all again just in terms of finding out what they're doing and how they are, but I also think the top 10 this year will really be able to learn so much from them," host Cat Deeley told TV Guide. "I don't think anybody at all, no matter how much you empathize, fully understands this process as much as the people who have been through it themselves."
Deely also revealed what other thing is new to the show, saying "Before we would prerecord the performance show and then go live on the results show, but this year we're actually going live with both shows. Basically anything can happen and it will."
More So You Think You Can Dance News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps