Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Opener
FOX releases the two-minutes opening of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 7 online. The dance competition show will return with a set of new contestants on Thursday, May 27 at 8/7c in a two-hour episode.
The auditions were held in six cities, namely Miami, Chicago, New York, Nahsville, Dallas and Los Angeles. The format has been changed slightly. Only ten dancers are going to make it to the show and they will be paired up with all-star dancers from previous seasons.
"It'll be great to see them all again just in terms of finding out what they're doing and how they are, but I also think the top 10 this year will really be able to learn so much from them," host Cat Deeley told TV Guide. "I don't think anybody at all, no matter how much you empathize, fully understands this process as much as the people who have been through it themselves."
Deely also revealed what other thing is new to the show, saying "Before we would prerecord the performance show and then go live on the results show, but this year we're actually going live with both shows. Basically anything can happen and it will."
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics