Video: 'So You Think You Can Dance' Season 7 Opener
FOX releases the two-minutes opening of "So You Think You Can Dance" season 7 online. The dance competition show will return with a set of new contestants on Thursday, May 27 at 8/7c in a two-hour episode.
The auditions were held in six cities, namely Miami, Chicago, New York, Nahsville, Dallas and Los Angeles. The format has been changed slightly. Only ten dancers are going to make it to the show and they will be paired up with all-star dancers from previous seasons.
"It'll be great to see them all again just in terms of finding out what they're doing and how they are, but I also think the top 10 this year will really be able to learn so much from them," host Cat Deeley told TV Guide. "I don't think anybody at all, no matter how much you empathize, fully understands this process as much as the people who have been through it themselves."
Deely also revealed what other thing is new to the show, saying "Before we would prerecord the performance show and then go live on the results show, but this year we're actually going live with both shows. Basically anything can happen and it will."
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton