Jennifer Love Hewitt Was Cheated On in Almost Two-Year Relationship
Jennifer Love Hewitt has made an appearance on ABC's "The View" on Wednesday, May 26 for a discussion of Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James. However, instead of talking about James, she shared about her own bitter experience during her two-year-relationship with one of her boyfriends.
Sitting down with the show hosts, Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as James Spader, Love Hewitt admitted that she had been cheated on for a year and a half during her nearly two-year relationship. "I was really curious, I knew in my gut that something was going on," the "Ghost Whisperer" star started.
"I checked, and I found that out of the almost two year relationship, for a year and a half, he had been having relationships not just with one woman, but a few," Love Hewitt explained. The actress further revealed that the signs were clear, laughing "He was caring more about his appearance, [he started] to work out more... where is that coming from?"
Although Love Hewitt has been willing to honestly share about her painful romance life, the 31-year-old beauty refused to elaborate on who the man in question was. Her previous relationships included Jamie Kennedy, Ross McCall, John Mayer and Carson Daly.
"The View" wasn't the first occasion Jennifer Love Hewitt talked about being cheated on. Back in April, she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM's program, "Yes. A lot. Once, I found out on television. That was awesome." She continued, "Another time I found them together. [The woman] was someone I had known. That was not good. And then another one I sort of had a feeling about, and I found phone stuff."
Jennifer Love Hewitt on ABC's "The View":
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'