Jennifer Love Hewitt Was Cheated On in Almost Two-Year Relationship
Jennifer Love Hewitt has made an appearance on ABC's "The View" on Wednesday, May 26 for a discussion of Sandra Bullock's ex, Jesse James. However, instead of talking about James, she shared about her own bitter experience during her two-year-relationship with one of her boyfriends.
Sitting down with the show hosts, Barbara Walters, Joy Behar and Whoopi Goldberg, as well as James Spader, Love Hewitt admitted that she had been cheated on for a year and a half during her nearly two-year relationship. "I was really curious, I knew in my gut that something was going on," the "Ghost Whisperer" star started.
"I checked, and I found that out of the almost two year relationship, for a year and a half, he had been having relationships not just with one woman, but a few," Love Hewitt explained. The actress further revealed that the signs were clear, laughing "He was caring more about his appearance, [he started] to work out more... where is that coming from?"
Although Love Hewitt has been willing to honestly share about her painful romance life, the 31-year-old beauty refused to elaborate on who the man in question was. Her previous relationships included Jamie Kennedy, Ross McCall, John Mayer and Carson Daly.
"The View" wasn't the first occasion Jennifer Love Hewitt talked about being cheated on. Back in April, she told Ryan Seacrest on his KIIS-FM's program, "Yes. A lot. Once, I found out on television. That was awesome." She continued, "Another time I found them together. [The woman] was someone I had known. That was not good. And then another one I sort of had a feeling about, and I found phone stuff."
Jennifer Love Hewitt on ABC's "The View":
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed