Rihanna Files Countersuit Against Former Trainer
Legal war between Rihanna and her former trainer Cindy Percival, who claimed the singer owes her $26,144.14 in unpaid wages from 2009, still continues. Rihanna claimed she felt the burn when the trainer allegedly bilked her out of more than $26k, TMZ reported.
And now Rihanna is flexing her legal muscles to try and recover $26,244.63 that she claimed her personal trainer swindled out of her. The "Russian Roulette" singer has filed a countersuit in L.A. County Superior Court, stating that Cindy in fact, ran off with at least $26,244.63 of her cash.
Rihanna stated that, among other things, she had fronted Cindy more than $24k for services. And when she fired Cindy back in 2009, the trainer failed to pay back the enormous balance.
Cindy Percival filed the lawsuit against Rihanna in L.A. County Superior Court in late April. In the lawsuit, she claimed she was hired to give "exclusive personal training services" for the "Umbrella" hitmaker" for $1,500 per day.
However, Cindy said that she never received a check for a couple of weeks of work between September and October. Cindy further asked for $2,644.14 in travel expenses as she had to travel all over Europe to meet up with Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- John Carpenter Shares Brutal Thoughts on 'Halloween' Remake, Slams Rob Zombie
- Cathriona White's Letter Reveals Jim Carrey Called Her a 'Whore' and Gave Her STDs
- Artist of the Week: Lady GaGa
- 50 Cent Starts 'Empire' Feud With Taraji P. Henson, Jussie Smollett Also Weighs In
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.14 Preview: An Ambush