Rihanna Files Countersuit Against Former Trainer
Legal war between Rihanna and her former trainer Cindy Percival, who claimed the singer owes her $26,144.14 in unpaid wages from 2009, still continues. Rihanna claimed she felt the burn when the trainer allegedly bilked her out of more than $26k, TMZ reported.
And now Rihanna is flexing her legal muscles to try and recover $26,244.63 that she claimed her personal trainer swindled out of her. The "Russian Roulette" singer has filed a countersuit in L.A. County Superior Court, stating that Cindy in fact, ran off with at least $26,244.63 of her cash.
Rihanna stated that, among other things, she had fronted Cindy more than $24k for services. And when she fired Cindy back in 2009, the trainer failed to pay back the enormous balance.
Cindy Percival filed the lawsuit against Rihanna in L.A. County Superior Court in late April. In the lawsuit, she claimed she was hired to give "exclusive personal training services" for the "Umbrella" hitmaker" for $1,500 per day.
However, Cindy said that she never received a check for a couple of weeks of work between September and October. Cindy further asked for $2,644.14 in travel expenses as she had to travel all over Europe to meet up with Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'