Rihanna Files Countersuit Against Former Trainer
Legal war between Rihanna and her former trainer Cindy Percival, who claimed the singer owes her $26,144.14 in unpaid wages from 2009, still continues. Rihanna claimed she felt the burn when the trainer allegedly bilked her out of more than $26k, TMZ reported.
And now Rihanna is flexing her legal muscles to try and recover $26,244.63 that she claimed her personal trainer swindled out of her. The "Russian Roulette" singer has filed a countersuit in L.A. County Superior Court, stating that Cindy in fact, ran off with at least $26,244.63 of her cash.
Rihanna stated that, among other things, she had fronted Cindy more than $24k for services. And when she fired Cindy back in 2009, the trainer failed to pay back the enormous balance.
Cindy Percival filed the lawsuit against Rihanna in L.A. County Superior Court in late April. In the lawsuit, she claimed she was hired to give "exclusive personal training services" for the "Umbrella" hitmaker" for $1,500 per day.
However, Cindy said that she never received a check for a couple of weeks of work between September and October. Cindy further asked for $2,644.14 in travel expenses as she had to travel all over Europe to meet up with Rihanna.
More Rihanna News
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight
- Uh-Oh! Blac Chyna Is Pissed Tyga and Kylie Jenner Stole Her Idea for King Cairo's Birthday Party
- Kim Kardashian's 'Not Doing Great' as She Reportedly Builds Panic Room After Paris Robbery
- Playboy Model Katie May Died Due to Fatal Injury Caused by Chiropractor, Coroner Confirms