Trailer for Rachel McAdams' 'Morning Glory' Shares the Ups and Downs
The life behind TV news program is picked up as the background of "Morning Glory" and the first trailer for the film has made its way out via Apple. Showing Becky Fuller who happily takes her job at "Daybreak", the video then gives preview to how she struggles to revitalize the show by bringing on legendary TV anchor Mike Pomeroy.
But Pomeroy, who is reluctant to report the likes of celebrity gossip, weather, fashion and crafts, is not a match to co-host Colleen Peck. As Mike and Colleen clash, first behind the scenes and then on the air, Becky's blossoming love affair with fellow producer, Adam Bennett begins to unravel. And soon Becky is struggling to save her relationship, her reputation, her job and ultimately, the show itself.
Rachel McAdams is taking the lead role as Becky Fuller, with Harrison Ford playing the man who causes a stir to her show, Mike Pomeroy. Diane Keaton and Patrick Wilson also support the film, portraying Pomeroy's co-host and Fuller's love interest respectively. Roger Michell directs it, while J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk team up to produce the comedy, which is due for November 12 U.S. release.
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season