Trailer for Rachel McAdams' 'Morning Glory' Shares the Ups and Downs
The life behind TV news program is picked up as the background of "Morning Glory" and the first trailer for the film has made its way out via Apple. Showing Becky Fuller who happily takes her job at "Daybreak", the video then gives preview to how she struggles to revitalize the show by bringing on legendary TV anchor Mike Pomeroy.
But Pomeroy, who is reluctant to report the likes of celebrity gossip, weather, fashion and crafts, is not a match to co-host Colleen Peck. As Mike and Colleen clash, first behind the scenes and then on the air, Becky's blossoming love affair with fellow producer, Adam Bennett begins to unravel. And soon Becky is struggling to save her relationship, her reputation, her job and ultimately, the show itself.
Rachel McAdams is taking the lead role as Becky Fuller, with Harrison Ford playing the man who causes a stir to her show, Mike Pomeroy. Diane Keaton and Patrick Wilson also support the film, portraying Pomeroy's co-host and Fuller's love interest respectively. Roger Michell directs it, while J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk team up to produce the comedy, which is due for November 12 U.S. release.
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video