Trailer for Rachel McAdams' 'Morning Glory' Shares the Ups and Downs
The life behind TV news program is picked up as the background of "Morning Glory" and the first trailer for the film has made its way out via Apple. Showing Becky Fuller who happily takes her job at "Daybreak", the video then gives preview to how she struggles to revitalize the show by bringing on legendary TV anchor Mike Pomeroy.
But Pomeroy, who is reluctant to report the likes of celebrity gossip, weather, fashion and crafts, is not a match to co-host Colleen Peck. As Mike and Colleen clash, first behind the scenes and then on the air, Becky's blossoming love affair with fellow producer, Adam Bennett begins to unravel. And soon Becky is struggling to save her relationship, her reputation, her job and ultimately, the show itself.
Rachel McAdams is taking the lead role as Becky Fuller, with Harrison Ford playing the man who causes a stir to her show, Mike Pomeroy. Diane Keaton and Patrick Wilson also support the film, portraying Pomeroy's co-host and Fuller's love interest respectively. Roger Michell directs it, while J.J. Abrams and Bryan Burk team up to produce the comedy, which is due for November 12 U.S. release.
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video and Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo