Ne-Yo Debuts First Single From New Album 'Libra Scale'
Ne-Yo has a brand new material and he makes it public as the first offering of his upcoming fourth studio album "Libra Scale". Called "Beautiful Monster", the song is a dance track which comes from production hands of acclaimed music maker Stargate.
"The song embodies a portion of a story that the music on the album is inspired by," the 30-year-old R&B singer said in a video message when introducing the track. " 'Beautiful Monster' is in fact our love interest/arch-nemesis. Her name is Diamond Eye in the film."
About what he has to offer in "Libra Scale", Ne-Yo told MTV that he is doing "something a little different." He explained more, "Just be expecting that we're gonna bring back entertainment - that's what we're gonna do. Yes, I've decided to make it the lifetime of the gentleman." The album will follow up his 2008 effort "Year of the Gentleman" and is expected to be released later this year.
"Beautiful Monster" can be fully streamed on Ne-Yo's MySpace.
- Nick Jonas Gets Cozy With Bikini Hottie in Hawaii
- Brad Pitt Bails on Movie Screening to Focus on 'Family Situation' Amid Angelina Jolie Divorce
- 'The Strain' Renewed for Fourth and Final Season
- Justin Theroux Slams Media for Thrusting Jennifer Aniston Into Brangelina's Divorce
- Gigi Hadid on Fighting Off Her Attacker in Milan: 'I Felt I Was in Danger'
- Video Premiere: Hailee Steinfeld's 'Starving' Ft. Zedd
- Brody Jenner Throws Tantrum After Getting Kicked Off Hotel
- Justin Bieber and Beyonce Knowles Lead Nominations for 2016 MTV EMAs