New Behind-the-Scene of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Video
A brand new on-set clip has been brought forward to give fans closer look at what to expect from Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video. It sees the former member of Destiny's Child dancing in various figure-hugging outfits. It also previews a scene where Kelly is busting glass.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
"Commander" is written by Rico Love and produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as Kelly's first single from her upcoming third solo studio album which is yet to be titled. The music video, which has Rico making a cameo, hasn't had any premiere date.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic