New Behind-the-Scene of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Video
A brand new on-set clip has been brought forward to give fans closer look at what to expect from Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video. It sees the former member of Destiny's Child dancing in various figure-hugging outfits. It also previews a scene where Kelly is busting glass.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
"Commander" is written by Rico Love and produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as Kelly's first single from her upcoming third solo studio album which is yet to be titled. The music video, which has Rico making a cameo, hasn't had any premiere date.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal