New Behind-the-Scene of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Video
A brand new on-set clip has been brought forward to give fans closer look at what to expect from Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video. It sees the former member of Destiny's Child dancing in various figure-hugging outfits. It also previews a scene where Kelly is busting glass.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
"Commander" is written by Rico Love and produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as Kelly's first single from her upcoming third solo studio album which is yet to be titled. The music video, which has Rico making a cameo, hasn't had any premiere date.
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters