New Behind-the-Scene of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Video
A brand new on-set clip has been brought forward to give fans closer look at what to expect from Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video. It sees the former member of Destiny's Child dancing in various figure-hugging outfits. It also previews a scene where Kelly is busting glass.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
"Commander" is written by Rico Love and produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as Kelly's first single from her upcoming third solo studio album which is yet to be titled. The music video, which has Rico making a cameo, hasn't had any premiere date.
More Kelly Rowland News
- Tom Hiddleston in 'Advance Talks' to Star in 'Bond 25'
- Beyonce Steps Out With Jay-Z Wearing Bright Yellow Pants and Tiny Lemon Sticker on Her Phone
- Johnny Depp's Lawyer Reacts to Amber Heard's Domestic Abuse Claims
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November