New Behind-the-Scene of Kelly Rowland's 'Commander' Video
A brand new on-set clip has been brought forward to give fans closer look at what to expect from Kelly Rowland's "Commander" music video. It sees the former member of Destiny's Child dancing in various figure-hugging outfits. It also previews a scene where Kelly is busting glass.
The music video is directed by Masashi Muto and has futuristic vibe which is shown through the costumes and choreography. Fatima Robinson, one of the people who creates the moves, says it's about Kelly commanding the audience, stage, dancers and the world.
"Commander" is written by Rico Love and produced by David Guetta. It is confirmed as Kelly's first single from her upcoming third solo studio album which is yet to be titled. The music video, which has Rico making a cameo, hasn't had any premiere date.
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood
- Lady GaGa Sparks Outrage From Her Chinese Fans After Meeting Dalai Lama