Aaron Carter: Lindsay Lohan Deserves Court Order
Aaron Carter has spoken up about his ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan's legal problem during a chat with CNN interviewer on Tuesday Night, May 25. Instead of playing nice, the "Leave It Up to Me" singer gave her his tough advice, saying that the "Mean Girls" star deserves the court order.
"It hurts me to see that. I hope she can really learn something from this," Aaron, who proposed to his student/dancer girlfriend Maile Hochuli in early April, stated. "They are going to make an example of you now, Lindsay, and you deserve it."
"You don't get in the car with two people and go chasing after your assistant going a hundred miles an hour down PCH," Aaron continued. And what came next from the 22-year-old singer might even make Lindsay fumed as he said, "Michael Lohan is a very good man."
"He was thrown under the bus very bad by that family. It takes a man to keep a family strong sometimes. I would go and find her," Aaron continued. "I wouldn't even care about finding her mother."
Aaron Carter and Lindsay Lohan were dating in 2006. He had also been dating singer/actress Hilary Duff and admitted that he cheated on Hilary. His simultaneous relationships resulted in a high profile feud between the two beauties.
Aaron Carter on Lindsay Lohan's Legal Woes:
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March