Aaron Carter: Lindsay Lohan Deserves Court Order
Aaron Carter has spoken up about his ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan's legal problem during a chat with CNN interviewer on Tuesday Night, May 25. Instead of playing nice, the "Leave It Up to Me" singer gave her his tough advice, saying that the "Mean Girls" star deserves the court order.
"It hurts me to see that. I hope she can really learn something from this," Aaron, who proposed to his student/dancer girlfriend Maile Hochuli in early April, stated. "They are going to make an example of you now, Lindsay, and you deserve it."
"You don't get in the car with two people and go chasing after your assistant going a hundred miles an hour down PCH," Aaron continued. And what came next from the 22-year-old singer might even make Lindsay fumed as he said, "Michael Lohan is a very good man."
"He was thrown under the bus very bad by that family. It takes a man to keep a family strong sometimes. I would go and find her," Aaron continued. "I wouldn't even care about finding her mother."
Aaron Carter and Lindsay Lohan were dating in 2006. He had also been dating singer/actress Hilary Duff and admitted that he cheated on Hilary. His simultaneous relationships resulted in a high profile feud between the two beauties.
Aaron Carter on Lindsay Lohan's Legal Woes:
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones