Aaron Carter: Lindsay Lohan Deserves Court Order
Aaron Carter has spoken up about his ex-girlfriend Lindsay Lohan's legal problem during a chat with CNN interviewer on Tuesday Night, May 25. Instead of playing nice, the "Leave It Up to Me" singer gave her his tough advice, saying that the "Mean Girls" star deserves the court order.
"It hurts me to see that. I hope she can really learn something from this," Aaron, who proposed to his student/dancer girlfriend Maile Hochuli in early April, stated. "They are going to make an example of you now, Lindsay, and you deserve it."
"You don't get in the car with two people and go chasing after your assistant going a hundred miles an hour down PCH," Aaron continued. And what came next from the 22-year-old singer might even make Lindsay fumed as he said, "Michael Lohan is a very good man."
"He was thrown under the bus very bad by that family. It takes a man to keep a family strong sometimes. I would go and find her," Aaron continued. "I wouldn't even care about finding her mother."
Aaron Carter and Lindsay Lohan were dating in 2006. He had also been dating singer/actress Hilary Duff and admitted that he cheated on Hilary. His simultaneous relationships resulted in a high profile feud between the two beauties.
Aaron Carter on Lindsay Lohan's Legal Woes:
More Aaron Carter News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video