Video: Taylor Swift Falls on Stage in 'Fearless' Concert
The likes of Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Lady GaGa have experienced embarrassment when they accidentally took a tumble in a concert and Taylor Swift is no exception to such on-stage mishap. After previously having her floor-length dress caught on something during one of the concerts in her "Fearless" tour, she fell and landed on her bottoms in another show of the gig.
The accident reportedly happened when Taylor performed "Forever & Always" in front of her devotees in Ottawa on May 20. Wearing red mini dress and black boots, the 20-year-old country music singer couldn't get a smooth land after walking down the stairs to the first floor of her giant stage. She quickly stood up and finished her set though.
Taylor Swift can next be seen performing at Verizon Center in Washington, DC on June 1 and 2. After that, she will fly to Foxborough, Massachusetts for a live concert at Gillette Stadium on date 5.
More Taylor Swift News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3