Video: Taylor Swift Falls on Stage in 'Fearless' Concert
The likes of Jennifer Lopez, Rihanna and Lady GaGa have experienced embarrassment when they accidentally took a tumble in a concert and Taylor Swift is no exception to such on-stage mishap. After previously having her floor-length dress caught on something during one of the concerts in her "Fearless" tour, she fell and landed on her bottoms in another show of the gig.
The accident reportedly happened when Taylor performed "Forever & Always" in front of her devotees in Ottawa on May 20. Wearing red mini dress and black boots, the 20-year-old country music singer couldn't get a smooth land after walking down the stairs to the first floor of her giant stage. She quickly stood up and finished her set though.
Taylor Swift can next be seen performing at Verizon Center in Washington, DC on June 1 and 2. After that, she will fly to Foxborough, Massachusetts for a live concert at Gillette Stadium on date 5.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered