'New Moon' Cast Doesn't Care If Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Date or Not
Unlike "Twilight" movie series' fans who keep wondering about the romance between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, Charlie Bewley, who joined the saga since the second installment of the film, revealed that he doesn't care about whether or not they are dating.
Asked about Kristen and Robert's off-camera fascination, the depicter of vampire Demetri from Volturi told E! Online, "I have a way of answering the question." He explained, "It's like, 'What did Rob say when you asked what I had for breakfast this morning?' Number one, he doesn't know, and number two, he doesn't give a f**k."
"That's kind of the same way I feel about Rob and Kristen," Charlie further claimed. "I think they're great and both really cool, but I don't care if they're together or not."
Kristen and Robert's romance aside, Charlie admitted that he is one of the person who wants "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" to be made into two movies. "The book is so heavy in terms of what happens and all the events," he said. "I think it's inevitable."
Charlie Bewley joined the cast of the vampire movie series by appearing in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and reprises his role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". "Eclipse" itself will hit U.S. theaters on June 30.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby