'New Moon' Cast Doesn't Care If Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson Date or Not
Unlike "Twilight" movie series' fans who keep wondering about the romance between Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, Charlie Bewley, who joined the saga since the second installment of the film, revealed that he doesn't care about whether or not they are dating.
Asked about Kristen and Robert's off-camera fascination, the depicter of vampire Demetri from Volturi told E! Online, "I have a way of answering the question." He explained, "It's like, 'What did Rob say when you asked what I had for breakfast this morning?' Number one, he doesn't know, and number two, he doesn't give a f**k."
"That's kind of the same way I feel about Rob and Kristen," Charlie further claimed. "I think they're great and both really cool, but I don't care if they're together or not."
Kristen and Robert's romance aside, Charlie admitted that he is one of the person who wants "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" to be made into two movies. "The book is so heavy in terms of what happens and all the events," he said. "I think it's inevitable."
Charlie Bewley joined the cast of the vampire movie series by appearing in "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" and reprises his role in "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse". "Eclipse" itself will hit U.S. theaters on June 30.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says