International Trailer for 'Inception' Has More Scenes With Ken Watanabe
An international trailer for "Inception" has been debuted on Japanese TV during an interview with one of the stars, Ken Watanabe. Mixing scenes from the previously released sneak peek videos, the new trailer also includes some never-before-seen footage which feature the Asian actor. Towards the end of the video, while shots from the movie still can be seen, Watanabe talks as part of the interview.
Coming from the man behind "The Dark Knight", Christopher Nolan, the upcoming film focuses on Dom Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
He is now offered one last job which could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move.
Leonardo DiCaprio leads, with Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy playing the members of Cobb's team. Ken Watanabe, meanwhile, stars as Saito who blackmails Cobb. Marion Cotillard is also among the cast ensemble to portray Cobb's wife Mall. "Inception"will arrive in U.S. theaters on July 16.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son