International Trailer for 'Inception' Has More Scenes With Ken Watanabe
An international trailer for "Inception" has been debuted on Japanese TV during an interview with one of the stars, Ken Watanabe. Mixing scenes from the previously released sneak peek videos, the new trailer also includes some never-before-seen footage which feature the Asian actor. Towards the end of the video, while shots from the movie still can be seen, Watanabe talks as part of the interview.
Coming from the man behind "The Dark Knight", Christopher Nolan, the upcoming film focuses on Dom Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
He is now offered one last job which could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move.
Leonardo DiCaprio leads, with Ellen Page, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tom Hardy playing the members of Cobb's team. Ken Watanabe, meanwhile, stars as Saito who blackmails Cobb. Marion Cotillard is also among the cast ensemble to portray Cobb's wife Mall. "Inception"will arrive in U.S. theaters on July 16.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media