Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green 'Will Get Married'
On-and-off couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. An insider close to the pair disclosed to E! Online, "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."
The insider believed that the nuptials might happen soon. "[Brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," the insider further stated, on whether or not the "Jonah Hex" actress invited her boyfriend to her new home in L.A.'s Los Feliz neighborhood.
There is another story that came along with Megan and Brian's reported wedding plan. Brian's ex Vanessa Marcil, with whom he has son Kassius Lijah, also plans to walk down the aisle with her beau "CSI: NY" star Carmine Giovinazzo.
Aware that Brian and Vanessa are not the friendliest of exes, a source claimed the site, "I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding." The source added, "Either right before or right after - I could totally see that happening. It would drive Vanessa crazy."
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars