Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green 'Will Get Married'
On-and-off couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. An insider close to the pair disclosed to E! Online, "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."
The insider believed that the nuptials might happen soon. "[Brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," the insider further stated, on whether or not the "Jonah Hex" actress invited her boyfriend to her new home in L.A.'s Los Feliz neighborhood.
There is another story that came along with Megan and Brian's reported wedding plan. Brian's ex Vanessa Marcil, with whom he has son Kassius Lijah, also plans to walk down the aisle with her beau "CSI: NY" star Carmine Giovinazzo.
Aware that Brian and Vanessa are not the friendliest of exes, a source claimed the site, "I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding." The source added, "Either right before or right after - I could totally see that happening. It would drive Vanessa crazy."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal