Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green 'Will Get Married'
On-and-off couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. An insider close to the pair disclosed to E! Online, "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."
The insider believed that the nuptials might happen soon. "[Brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," the insider further stated, on whether or not the "Jonah Hex" actress invited her boyfriend to her new home in L.A.'s Los Feliz neighborhood.
There is another story that came along with Megan and Brian's reported wedding plan. Brian's ex Vanessa Marcil, with whom he has son Kassius Lijah, also plans to walk down the aisle with her beau "CSI: NY" star Carmine Giovinazzo.
Aware that Brian and Vanessa are not the friendliest of exes, a source claimed the site, "I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding." The source added, "Either right before or right after - I could totally see that happening. It would drive Vanessa crazy."
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl