Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green 'Will Get Married'
On-and-off couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. An insider close to the pair disclosed to E! Online, "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."
The insider believed that the nuptials might happen soon. "[Brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," the insider further stated, on whether or not the "Jonah Hex" actress invited her boyfriend to her new home in L.A.'s Los Feliz neighborhood.
There is another story that came along with Megan and Brian's reported wedding plan. Brian's ex Vanessa Marcil, with whom he has son Kassius Lijah, also plans to walk down the aisle with her beau "CSI: NY" star Carmine Giovinazzo.
Aware that Brian and Vanessa are not the friendliest of exes, a source claimed the site, "I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding." The source added, "Either right before or right after - I could totally see that happening. It would drive Vanessa crazy."
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach
- Mila Kunis and Kristen Bell Boozing and Whining in 'Bad Moms Christmas' Red Band Teaser Trailer