Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green 'Will Get Married'
On-and-off couple Megan Fox and Brian Austin Green is said ready to take their relationship to the next level. An insider close to the pair disclosed to E! Online, "Yes, Megan and Brian will get married."
The insider believed that the nuptials might happen soon. "[Brian] moved in and has been living in her new house for a while," the insider further stated, on whether or not the "Jonah Hex" actress invited her boyfriend to her new home in L.A.'s Los Feliz neighborhood.
There is another story that came along with Megan and Brian's reported wedding plan. Brian's ex Vanessa Marcil, with whom he has son Kassius Lijah, also plans to walk down the aisle with her beau "CSI: NY" star Carmine Giovinazzo.
Aware that Brian and Vanessa are not the friendliest of exes, a source claimed the site, "I wouldn't be surprised if Megan and Brian announced an engagement to overshadow Vanessa's wedding." The source added, "Either right before or right after - I could totally see that happening. It would drive Vanessa crazy."
More Megan Fox News
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip