Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Close to Replace Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3'
Words on the street are, Michael Bay has made his decision of who will be Megan Fox replacement in "Transformers 3". GeekWeek first sparked report that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was the frontrunner and now Deadline Hollywood claims the model has won the competition.
According to Deadline, Bay's latest short-list was down to three beauties who are Huntington-Whiteley, Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. Later, the site updates their article with a note that other contenders have been informed that the coveted role will go to the 23-year-old English model. So, if the negotiation runs smoothly, she will be seen as the new "Transformers" babe.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has considerably little acting experience. She has only appeared in the TV special The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and starred in a provocative short film for British lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur.
"Transformers 3" has started shooting earlier in May with Michael Bay still serving behind the lens. Shia LaBeouf is set to reprise his role as Sam Witwicky, joined by Josh Duhamel who will return as Major Lennox. This follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is slated for July 1, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer