Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Close to Replace Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3'
Words on the street are, Michael Bay has made his decision of who will be Megan Fox replacement in "Transformers 3". GeekWeek first sparked report that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was the frontrunner and now Deadline Hollywood claims the model has won the competition.
According to Deadline, Bay's latest short-list was down to three beauties who are Huntington-Whiteley, Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. Later, the site updates their article with a note that other contenders have been informed that the coveted role will go to the 23-year-old English model. So, if the negotiation runs smoothly, she will be seen as the new "Transformers" babe.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has considerably little acting experience. She has only appeared in the TV special The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and starred in a provocative short film for British lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur.
"Transformers 3" has started shooting earlier in May with Michael Bay still serving behind the lens. Shia LaBeouf is set to reprise his role as Sam Witwicky, joined by Josh Duhamel who will return as Major Lennox. This follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is slated for July 1, 2011 release in the U.S.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame