Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Close to Replace Megan Fox in 'Transformers 3'
Words on the street are, Michael Bay has made his decision of who will be Megan Fox replacement in "Transformers 3". GeekWeek first sparked report that Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was the frontrunner and now Deadline Hollywood claims the model has won the competition.
According to Deadline, Bay's latest short-list was down to three beauties who are Huntington-Whiteley, Sarah Wright and Brooklyn Decker. Later, the site updates their article with a note that other contenders have been informed that the coveted role will go to the 23-year-old English model. So, if the negotiation runs smoothly, she will be seen as the new "Transformers" babe.
Rosie Huntington-Whiteley has considerably little acting experience. She has only appeared in the TV special The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show and starred in a provocative short film for British lingerie retailer Agent Provocateur.
"Transformers 3" has started shooting earlier in May with Michael Bay still serving behind the lens. Shia LaBeouf is set to reprise his role as Sam Witwicky, joined by Josh Duhamel who will return as Major Lennox. This follow-up to "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" is slated for July 1, 2011 release in the U.S.
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant