'Glee' 1.21 Preview: Will Seduces Sue
"Glee" is two episodes away from the first season finale. Next week, things will get dirty between Will and, surprise, Sue. In the episode titled "Funk", Will gets revenge on Sue and he sings Rufus' "Tell Me Something Good", literally on her ears.
The New Direction is trying to top off the rival team by having Funk as the theme. The glee club gets some news that's sure to rattle a few nerves. The New Direction ensemble will perform Parliament's "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)" while the Vocal Adrenaline will perform Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust".
Meanwhile, Quinn connects with her "funky" side with a little help from Mercedes, and together they sing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World".
"Funk" airs on June 1.
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'