'Glee' 1.21 Preview: Will Seduces Sue
"Glee" is two episodes away from the first season finale. Next week, things will get dirty between Will and, surprise, Sue. In the episode titled "Funk", Will gets revenge on Sue and he sings Rufus' "Tell Me Something Good", literally on her ears.
The New Direction is trying to top off the rival team by having Funk as the theme. The glee club gets some news that's sure to rattle a few nerves. The New Direction ensemble will perform Parliament's "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)" while the Vocal Adrenaline will perform Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust".
Meanwhile, Quinn connects with her "funky" side with a little help from Mercedes, and together they sing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World".
"Funk" airs on June 1.
More Glee News
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son