'Glee' 1.21 Preview: Will Seduces Sue
"Glee" is two episodes away from the first season finale. Next week, things will get dirty between Will and, surprise, Sue. In the episode titled "Funk", Will gets revenge on Sue and he sings Rufus' "Tell Me Something Good", literally on her ears.
The New Direction is trying to top off the rival team by having Funk as the theme. The glee club gets some news that's sure to rattle a few nerves. The New Direction ensemble will perform Parliament's "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)" while the Vocal Adrenaline will perform Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust".
Meanwhile, Quinn connects with her "funky" side with a little help from Mercedes, and together they sing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World".
"Funk" airs on June 1.
More Glee News
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!
- Vitalii Sediuk Calls His Attempt to Kiss Kim Kardashian's Butt a Protest Against 'Butt Implants'