'Glee' 1.21 Preview: Will Seduces Sue
"Glee" is two episodes away from the first season finale. Next week, things will get dirty between Will and, surprise, Sue. In the episode titled "Funk", Will gets revenge on Sue and he sings Rufus' "Tell Me Something Good", literally on her ears.
The New Direction is trying to top off the rival team by having Funk as the theme. The glee club gets some news that's sure to rattle a few nerves. The New Direction ensemble will perform Parliament's "Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)" while the Vocal Adrenaline will perform Queen's "Another One Bites the Dust".
Meanwhile, Quinn connects with her "funky" side with a little help from Mercedes, and together they sing James Brown's "It's a Man's Man's Man's World".
"Funk" airs on June 1.
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'