Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Spill the Final Scene
How the epilogue scene of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be seen has been shared a little in some on-set pics. Posted by Oclumencia, the photos show the filming of the footage set at Kings Cross station where Hogwarts Express is pulled into.
Captured on the images are Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright who are dressed to look older. During the shooting, they are additionally joined by a brown-haired boy and a red-haired girl, [SPOILER ALERT!] who probably portray their children.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is split into two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. Both movies will get 3-D treatment.
The story, meanwhile, will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to reprise their roles as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
More Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II News
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'