Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Spill the Final Scene
How the epilogue scene of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be seen has been shared a little in some on-set pics. Posted by Oclumencia, the photos show the filming of the footage set at Kings Cross station where Hogwarts Express is pulled into.
Captured on the images are Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright who are dressed to look older. During the shooting, they are additionally joined by a brown-haired boy and a red-haired girl, [SPOILER ALERT!] who probably portray their children.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is split into two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. Both movies will get 3-D treatment.
The story, meanwhile, will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to reprise their roles as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'