Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Spill the Final Scene
How the epilogue scene of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be seen has been shared a little in some on-set pics. Posted by Oclumencia, the photos show the filming of the footage set at Kings Cross station where Hogwarts Express is pulled into.
Captured on the images are Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright who are dressed to look older. During the shooting, they are additionally joined by a brown-haired boy and a red-haired girl, [SPOILER ALERT!] who probably portray their children.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is split into two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. Both movies will get 3-D treatment.
The story, meanwhile, will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to reprise their roles as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance