Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Spill the Final Scene
How the epilogue scene of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be seen has been shared a little in some on-set pics. Posted by Oclumencia, the photos show the filming of the footage set at Kings Cross station where Hogwarts Express is pulled into.
Captured on the images are Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright who are dressed to look older. During the shooting, they are additionally joined by a brown-haired boy and a red-haired girl, [SPOILER ALERT!] who probably portray their children.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is split into two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. Both movies will get 3-D treatment.
The story, meanwhile, will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to reprise their roles as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
- Calvin Harris Strips Down to His Undies in New Instagram Photo
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs