Set Pics From 'Deathly Hallows: Part II' Spill the Final Scene
How the epilogue scene of "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" will be seen has been shared a little in some on-set pics. Posted by Oclumencia, the photos show the filming of the footage set at Kings Cross station where Hogwarts Express is pulled into.
Captured on the images are Daniel Radcliffe and Bonnie Wright who are dressed to look older. During the shooting, they are additionally joined by a brown-haired boy and a red-haired girl, [SPOILER ALERT!] who probably portray their children.
Serving as the final chapter of the "Harry Potter" film series, "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows" is split into two movies. "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I" is due for November 19 release both in U.S. and U.K. while "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part II" is scheduled for July 15, 2011 premiere. Both movies will get 3-D treatment.
The story, meanwhile, will follow Harry Potter and his two best friends who leave Hogwarts behind and set out to find and destroy the Horcruxes-the secret to Voldemort's power and immortality. Beside Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint and Emma Watson also return to reprise their roles as Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding