T.I. Records Duet With Lady GaGa and Eminem for 'King Uncaged'
T.I. was willing to reveal his collaborators in his upcoming studio album "King Uncaged". To MTV, the Atlanta rapper opened up that he has hit recording booth with Lady GaGa to lay a track called "Lick It" with RedOne sitting behind the production table.
"Phenomenal talent. Extremely proud [to work with her]. She's definitely that good. She knows what she's doing. She knows exactly what she wants people to think and say. She does everything that she needs to be done to ensure it happens. I think she's an entertainer, in all aspects of the word," T.I. praised GaGa. "She's a classic, all-around entertainer. A global star."
Some more hook-ups between the MC and the dance queen are furthermore hinted. "We gonna go back in and record some more songs," he gushed. "But the one we have right now is entitled 'Lick It.' I think we both have a tendency to shock the world in a lot of different ways."
On top of that, T.I. also joins forces with Eminem. "It's in the making," he said. "It just hasn't been recorded yet. The song has been picked out and it's been agreed for us to do it. We're thinking a song that can definitely make its way to the club."
"King Uncaged" is plotted to make its way out in United States on August 17. The-Dream is featured on song "Show Me Your Tears", Trey Songz lends his vocal on "Strip" and Keri Hilson teams up with T.I. on recently-unveiled track "Got Your Back".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent