Bethenny Frankel Debuts Newborn Daughter
"The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel has debuted her newborn daughter, Bryn Casey Hoppy, who is only 2 and a half weeks old. In pictures provided by People, the new mother is seen carrying little Bryn who looks lovely in a bright polka-dot apparel.
In one shot, baby Bryn sleeps on what appears to be Bethenny's thigh. The 39-year-old beauty recalled the first time she saw her baby girl after some 30 hours of labor, saying "It was amazing." She also described Bryn "like a little doll."
Bethenny further shared that she is up every three hours to nurse Bryn, whom she claimed has been "such a good baby", and divides the rest of the parenting duties with her husband Jason Hoppy. On what duties her husband does, she said, "Jason is the burper and diaper changer. He loves it when she goes to the bathroom because he has a project!"
Bethenny, who began her career with appearances in 1994 film "Hollywood Hills 90028", later revealed that she and her husband chose their daughter's name to honor Jason's brother Bryan, who was killed in a car accident 19 years ago.
"They used to call him Bryn as a nickname," Bethenny explained. "When Jason told me, I thought that would be a great name." She moreover added, "We're so thankful and lucky to have a healthy baby. This is the new me now."
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy, who got married on March 28 at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan, New York, welcomed Bryn Casey Hoppy on Saturday, May 8 at 8 A.M. Their daughter had to stay in the NICU for four days until she was strong enough to come home.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3