Bethenny Frankel Debuts Newborn Daughter
"The Real Housewives of New York City" star Bethenny Frankel has debuted her newborn daughter, Bryn Casey Hoppy, who is only 2 and a half weeks old. In pictures provided by People, the new mother is seen carrying little Bryn who looks lovely in a bright polka-dot apparel.
In one shot, baby Bryn sleeps on what appears to be Bethenny's thigh. The 39-year-old beauty recalled the first time she saw her baby girl after some 30 hours of labor, saying "It was amazing." She also described Bryn "like a little doll."
Bethenny further shared that she is up every three hours to nurse Bryn, whom she claimed has been "such a good baby", and divides the rest of the parenting duties with her husband Jason Hoppy. On what duties her husband does, she said, "Jason is the burper and diaper changer. He loves it when she goes to the bathroom because he has a project!"
Bethenny, who began her career with appearances in 1994 film "Hollywood Hills 90028", later revealed that she and her husband chose their daughter's name to honor Jason's brother Bryan, who was killed in a car accident 19 years ago.
"They used to call him Bryn as a nickname," Bethenny explained. "When Jason told me, I thought that would be a great name." She moreover added, "We're so thankful and lucky to have a healthy baby. This is the new me now."
Bethenny Frankel and Jason Hoppy, who got married on March 28 at The Four Seasons Hotel in Manhattan, New York, welcomed Bryn Casey Hoppy on Saturday, May 8 at 8 A.M. Their daughter had to stay in the NICU for four days until she was strong enough to come home.
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up
- Kylie Jenner Launches Kyshadow Collection