Miley Cyrus Is Bikini Babe in Mexico
Miley Cyrus has shown off her tanned skin during a recent trip in Mexico. During her downtime, which she also spent with her dad Billy Ray Cyrus on Monday afternoon, May 24, the "Hannah Montana" star was snapped sporting a red and white polka dot two-piece swimsuit.
Miley, who took cover behind black sunglasses, was seen prancing about on the sandy shoreline. The 17-year-old beauty was accompanied by her dad who donned blue sleeveless undershirt and a Hawaiian short.
The beach outing came just after her interview with Q100's Bert Show in which she disclosed that she will not attend college. "My sister went to NDSU in Nashville, so I'd probably want to be there with all my friends, but I'm not gonna go to college right now," Miley explained.
The Veronica 'Ronnie' Miller of "The Last Song" added, "I am a firm believer that you can go back at any age you want, because my grandma went back to college at 62 years old."
Miley Cyrus has a busy schedule ahead of her. The girlfriend of Liam Hemsworth, who will release her new album "Can't Be Tamed" on June 22, is set to perform at Rio festival in Lisbon on May 29 and in Madrid on June 6, as well as the "Good Morning America" Summer Concert Series in Central Park on June 18.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kim Kardashian Planning to Use Her Toned-Down Image to Make Herself Richer
- Taran Killam Is the New King George of 'Hamilton' in New Instagram Photo
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game