Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic' Tour Pushed Back to 2011
Originally scheduled to kick off her "Bionic" tour on July 15, Christina Aguilera has bumped the gig until next year. The 29-year-old singer delayed the traveling show because she doesn't have enough time for rehearsal due to hectic schedule which includes her involvement in movie "Burlesque".
"Christina Aguilera's summer tour has been moved to 2011 due to prior commitments that the singer had made to her film 'Burlesque' and to the promotion of her new album 'Bionic'," a statement from her camp read. "The singer felt she needed more time to rehearse the show and with less than a month between the album release and tour date this wasn't possible."
Despite the official statement, it is speculated that the cancellation happened due to poor ticket sales. Refunds for ticket holders are available at point of purchase. New dates for the tour will be announced later this year.
In related news, "Bionic" which is set to arrive in the U.S. stores on June 8 has been leaked in its entirety. Additionally, there is rumor circulating on the web that "Not Myself Tonight" music video is being re-worked due to negative feedback. A cleaner clip is expected to be released sometime soon.
For those dying to watch Christina performing live, they can watch "American Idol" finale on May 26. Also, she is tapped to take the stage of Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California on June 6 to perform at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards.
More Christina Aguilera News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says