Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic' Tour Pushed Back to 2011
Originally scheduled to kick off her "Bionic" tour on July 15, Christina Aguilera has bumped the gig until next year. The 29-year-old singer delayed the traveling show because she doesn't have enough time for rehearsal due to hectic schedule which includes her involvement in movie "Burlesque".
"Christina Aguilera's summer tour has been moved to 2011 due to prior commitments that the singer had made to her film 'Burlesque' and to the promotion of her new album 'Bionic'," a statement from her camp read. "The singer felt she needed more time to rehearse the show and with less than a month between the album release and tour date this wasn't possible."
Despite the official statement, it is speculated that the cancellation happened due to poor ticket sales. Refunds for ticket holders are available at point of purchase. New dates for the tour will be announced later this year.
In related news, "Bionic" which is set to arrive in the U.S. stores on June 8 has been leaked in its entirety. Additionally, there is rumor circulating on the web that "Not Myself Tonight" music video is being re-worked due to negative feedback. A cleaner clip is expected to be released sometime soon.
For those dying to watch Christina performing live, they can watch "American Idol" finale on May 26. Also, she is tapped to take the stage of Gibson Amphitheater in Universal City, California on June 6 to perform at the 19th Annual MTV Movie Awards.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby