Pictures: Backstreet Boys Kicking Off CBS' Summer Concert Series
Backstreet Boys appeared on CBS' "The Early Show" on May 24. Performing on the first day of its summer concert series, the boyband sang a number of songs, including the ones taken from their latest studio album "This Is Us".
In addition, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and A.J. McLean chatted about their personal lives. Brian who has a 7-year-old son named Baylee said, "Fatherhood is the most challenging, but yet rewarding thing in life. You know, I tell you selling records and being an entertainer is an amazing feat, but there's nothing more rewarding to me than being a father, being my son's hero."
Having a 1-year-old son, Howie testified, "It's amazing. It's definitely an exciting, new chapter in my life. Each of us, we're getting older and growing up. It's new, it's very fun. We're experiencing new parts of life together, we're still going strong as a group, and still having more fun."
A.J., meanwhile, talked about his impending wedding to his model fiancee Rochelle Deanna Karidis. He said the nuptials is scheduled for May 7, 2011. As for Nick, he shared about his recent weight loss.
One day after Backstreet Boys' performances, CBS will welcome Jewel Kilcher to entertain concertgoers with her tracks. Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are tapped for June 9 and 25 gigs, while Keith Urban and David Gray are slated for August 18 and 20.
More Backstreet Boys News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences