Pictures: Backstreet Boys Kicking Off CBS' Summer Concert Series
Backstreet Boys appeared on CBS' "The Early Show" on May 24. Performing on the first day of its summer concert series, the boyband sang a number of songs, including the ones taken from their latest studio album "This Is Us".
In addition, Nick Carter, Howie Dorough, Brian Littrell and A.J. McLean chatted about their personal lives. Brian who has a 7-year-old son named Baylee said, "Fatherhood is the most challenging, but yet rewarding thing in life. You know, I tell you selling records and being an entertainer is an amazing feat, but there's nothing more rewarding to me than being a father, being my son's hero."
Having a 1-year-old son, Howie testified, "It's amazing. It's definitely an exciting, new chapter in my life. Each of us, we're getting older and growing up. It's new, it's very fun. We're experiencing new parts of life together, we're still going strong as a group, and still having more fun."
A.J., meanwhile, talked about his impending wedding to his model fiancee Rochelle Deanna Karidis. He said the nuptials is scheduled for May 7, 2011. As for Nick, he shared about his recent weight loss.
One day after Backstreet Boys' performances, CBS will welcome Jewel Kilcher to entertain concertgoers with her tracks. Christina Aguilera and Alicia Keys are tapped for June 9 and 25 gigs, while Keith Urban and David Gray are slated for August 18 and 20.
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip
- J. Cole to Release New Album '4 Your Eyez Only'
- Andrew Garfield Wouldn't Mind Being Stranded on Desert Island With Emma Stone
- Kylie Jenner Flaunts Famous Derriere in Racy Fishnet Tights
- Madonna Admits She's 'Difficult to Work With' in Promo for Showtime Special