Nicole Scherzinger's New Single 'Nobody Can Change Me' Debuted
Nicole Scherzinger has treated her fans with a brand new single titled "Nobody Can Change Me". The lead singer of all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, May 24 to debut the track and shortly after that, the song appears everywhere on the web, including video-sharing website YouTube.
"Nobody Can Change Me" reportedly is the first official offering from Nicole's much-delayed solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole". The 31-year-old singer said during the radio interview that the song is an empowering and uplifting song.
In another occasion, Nicole Scherzinger told "Good Day L.A." host, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage