Nicole Scherzinger's New Single 'Nobody Can Change Me' Debuted
Nicole Scherzinger has treated her fans with a brand new single titled "Nobody Can Change Me". The lead singer of all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, May 24 to debut the track and shortly after that, the song appears everywhere on the web, including video-sharing website YouTube.
"Nobody Can Change Me" reportedly is the first official offering from Nicole's much-delayed solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole". The 31-year-old singer said during the radio interview that the song is an empowering and uplifting song.
In another occasion, Nicole Scherzinger told "Good Day L.A." host, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'