Nicole Scherzinger's New Single 'Nobody Can Change Me' Debuted
Nicole Scherzinger has treated her fans with a brand new single titled "Nobody Can Change Me". The lead singer of all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, May 24 to debut the track and shortly after that, the song appears everywhere on the web, including video-sharing website YouTube.
"Nobody Can Change Me" reportedly is the first official offering from Nicole's much-delayed solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole". The 31-year-old singer said during the radio interview that the song is an empowering and uplifting song.
In another occasion, Nicole Scherzinger told "Good Day L.A." host, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake