Nicole Scherzinger's New Single 'Nobody Can Change Me' Debuted
Nicole Scherzinger has treated her fans with a brand new single titled "Nobody Can Change Me". The lead singer of all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, May 24 to debut the track and shortly after that, the song appears everywhere on the web, including video-sharing website YouTube.
"Nobody Can Change Me" reportedly is the first official offering from Nicole's much-delayed solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole". The 31-year-old singer said during the radio interview that the song is an empowering and uplifting song.
In another occasion, Nicole Scherzinger told "Good Day L.A." host, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard