Nicole Scherzinger's New Single 'Nobody Can Change Me' Debuted
Nicole Scherzinger has treated her fans with a brand new single titled "Nobody Can Change Me". The lead singer of all-girl group The Pussycat Dolls visited Ryan Seacrest's radio show on Monday, May 24 to debut the track and shortly after that, the song appears everywhere on the web, including video-sharing website YouTube.
"Nobody Can Change Me" reportedly is the first official offering from Nicole's much-delayed solo studio album "Her Name Is Nicole". The 31-year-old singer said during the radio interview that the song is an empowering and uplifting song.
In another occasion, Nicole Scherzinger told "Good Day L.A." host, "My music that I'm working on now for my album might have a little more rock, funk, soul edge, but it's basically in the genre of popular music and it's just honest music, fun music."
More Nicole Scherzinger News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media