Kim Kardashian: Botox Is the Only Thing I've Done
Kim Kardashian has confronted plastic surgery rumors during a recent interview with reporter Cynthia McFadden for ABC News' "Nightline", which was aired on Monday night, May 24. The 29-year-old reality TV star said that she has never gone under the knife, except having a botox.
During the chat, in which she sat with her sisters, Khloe Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, as well as her mother Kris Jenner, Kim stated, "I'm totally not against plastic surgery." She then added, "I've tried Botox before. That's the only thing that I've done."
When asked if she ever had her nose done, Kim said, "What's funny about my nose, it's my biggest insecurity. I always want to get my nose done." She continued, "I went to the doctor, I had them take the pictures, he showed me what it would look like and it just didn't - I wouldn't look the same."
Cynthia later questioned about Kim's much-talked butt with the actress explaining, "And my butt - those rumors I just don't think I'll ever outlive them. No butt implants, no butt inject no anything to my butt." And when it came to her bust, Kim jested, "Trust me honey, if I take this bra off you will tell me I need to get them done."
As Kim admitted that she had a Botox, her big sister Kourtney revealed that she had her breasts done. The mother of one opened up, "I have had breast implants, but it's so funny 'cause it's not a secret, I could care less. My boobs have like tripled since breastfeeding."
Kim Kardashian Talks About Plastic Surgery:
More Kim Kardashian News
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3