'Inception' Character Posters Explain the Roles
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed some character posters of Christopher Nolan's "Inception" through Moviefone. Though some faces featured in the images are already seen in the trailer, the official one-sheets give a hint on each of the characters' roles.
Leonardo DiCaprio who has been known to play Dom Cobb is called The Extractor. Ellen Page is described as The Architect, while Tom Hardy is The Forger. Additionally, there are posters which capture Marion Cotillard as The Shade, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as The Point Man, Cillian Murphy as The Mark and Ken Watanabe as The Tourist.
"The Inception" will focus on Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
He is now offered one last job which could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. This action sci-fi is set for July 16 release in U.S. theaters.
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris