'Inception' Character Posters Explain the Roles
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed some character posters of Christopher Nolan's "Inception" through Moviefone. Though some faces featured in the images are already seen in the trailer, the official one-sheets give a hint on each of the characters' roles.
Leonardo DiCaprio who has been known to play Dom Cobb is called The Extractor. Ellen Page is described as The Architect, while Tom Hardy is The Forger. Additionally, there are posters which capture Marion Cotillard as The Shade, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as The Point Man, Cillian Murphy as The Mark and Ken Watanabe as The Tourist.
"The Inception" will focus on Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
He is now offered one last job which could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. This action sci-fi is set for July 16 release in U.S. theaters.
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke