'Inception' Character Posters Explain the Roles
Warner Bros. Pictures has unleashed some character posters of Christopher Nolan's "Inception" through Moviefone. Though some faces featured in the images are already seen in the trailer, the official one-sheets give a hint on each of the characters' roles.
Leonardo DiCaprio who has been known to play Dom Cobb is called The Extractor. Ellen Page is described as The Architect, while Tom Hardy is The Forger. Additionally, there are posters which capture Marion Cotillard as The Shade, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as The Point Man, Cillian Murphy as The Mark and Ken Watanabe as The Tourist.
"The Inception" will focus on Cobb, an expert in stealing people's secrets through their dream. His rare ability has made him a coveted player in this treacherous new world of corporate espionage, but it has also made him an international fugitive and cost him everything he has ever loved.
He is now offered one last job which could give him his life back. However, instead of stealing an idea, he has to do the reverse which is to plant one. But his team of specialists is not prepared for the dangerous enemy that seems to predict their every move. This action sci-fi is set for July 16 release in U.S. theaters.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'