'Lost' Prepared Wedding as Alternate Ending
"Lost" is no more but the chatter about the finale is still going on. Fans, who were either satisfied or disappointed with the ending, are questioning whether creators Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse had prepared an alternative ending. Man in Black depicter Titus Welliver said they did not because they did not shoot any other scenes for the finale. But, E! Online dug out an information that there was indeed an alternative.
The sci-fi series could have ended with the wedding of Sun and Jin. But the catch is, the wedding was never intended to make it on air because it was deliberately created as faux script. Lindelof and Cuse spread a fake call sheet to the entire cast about the wedding so that spoilers would go toward the direction. However, in the end the so-called "spoilers" were never leaked.
Alternative endings were also offered by Jimmy Kimmel who dedicated his talk show entirely for the show. But true to Kimmel's nature, the three "alternate endings" were a bunch of sketch supported by the real cast.
As previously said, Cuse and Lindelof did not tie all loose ends in the May 23 finale. They did not reveal why Eko is absent, the Man in Black's real name and such. Lindelof posted a short message on Twitter, saying "Remember. Let go. Move on. I will miss it more than I can ever say."
Surprisingly only 13.5 million viewers tuned in to watch the finale. This is considerably low since the show's very first episode absorbed 18.6 million and the show broke the record in the first two episodes of season 2 with 23 million.
More Lost News
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic